Who are some playes you really want the Falcons to draft?

This thread is for players that can flat out play.

I know 2 guys of the top of my head that I really want the falcons to draft. I dont know where I want them to draft them and what round and such but I want them on this team some way some how.

Derek Pegues FS/CB Mississippi State- The guy is a flat out player maker and is a ball hawk. He is very small put I believe he can play in this league somewhere. Jim Leonard is small and he is very productive.

Connor Barwin DE/OLB Cincinnati- He just recently ran a 4.47 at his pro-day. He is very raw but is a great pash rusher with a ton of athletic ability.

Once again this isnt a post about "Lets take Clay Matthews/Delmas/James Laurinatis(sp)/ Pettigrew etc #24. This is for players that might not be ranked as high because of size, experience, etc.

Watching those 2 guys film they can play the game of football. Wow!

Jason Williams OLB - He ran a 4.49 40 yrd dash time. He is a great cover LB, has the ability to make the tackle in the open field. Would like for us to take him in the 4th

Sammie Lee Hill DT - Even though he is 329 pounds heavy he played DE sometimes in college. He is a stout run defender and very athletic for a guy is size.

Theese guys is IMO steals in this draft

the falcons, in my eyes would be smart to draft Pettigrew. This draft would complete the rebuilding of the offence, given a team will always need offence linemen, but they can be picked up at free agency, and another draft. If the falcons do pick the TE the first round that would allow them to devote, the next rounds to restructuring the defence. When they do begin the rebuilding of the defence, they should start with a DT, and safety, or a linebacker. With the free agents available at corner, i would anticipate the falcons to sign Dre Bly, or maybe Chris McHalister.

I don't think TE is a major need.....I would love to see B.J. Raji, or Peria Jerry....We need a run stuffer, and a guy that can help out Babineaux, and Lofton. Also, I was thinking Brian Orakpo or Ray Maualuga. Either one of these players can help out the D right away....I think Chris Houston will be better given it's his 2nd year in the system....Also, I think Chevis Jackson will be a ball hawk this year, So DB can go out the window.

Yall arent getting the topic of this thread. This is NOT for guys that are rated high and are locks to be top picks. This is for undersized not well known guys that can play ball. Or guys people arent giving a shot because they are small. For instance Pegues is a FS that is only 5'9 and can player a little corner too. He is a ball hawk and an overall play maker but he is very small for the NFL.