fun jokes, ive changed them, because they were about college sports

rantingwarrior

four football fans were climbing a mountain one day: a falcon fan, a saint, a bucs, and a oanther fan. Each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans..

As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all. They argued all the way up the mountain, and when they reached the top, the saint fan hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This is for the Saints!!!" as he fell to his doom.

Not wanting to be out done, the tampa bay fan threw himself off the mountain proclaiming, "This is for the BUCS!"

Seeing this, the falcon fan walked over and shouted "This is for the Falcons!" and pushed the panther fan off the side of the mountain.

********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a good Panther joke?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs., and I am a panther fan. The guy sitting next to me is 6' 2" tall, weighs 225, and he's a panther fan. And the fella next to him is 6' 5" tall, weighs 250, and he's a panther fan. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"

The first guy says, "No, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************

Two tampa bay fans were walking down the street when they came upon a dog lying on the sidewalk licking and cleaning his groin like dogs do.

The first Buc fan says to the second, "Boy, I wish I could do that."

The second Buc fan replies, "Yeah, me too. But I wouldn't try it."

The first Buc fan asks, "Why not?"

The second Buc fan replies, "Because I'm afraid the dog might bite me."

One day in an elementary school in New Orleans a teacher asks her class if the Saints are their favorite football team. The whole class says yes, except for Little Jimmy.

The teacher asks, "What's your favorite football team Jimmy?"

Little Jimmy says, "The Atlanta Falcons "

The teacher asks, "Well, why is that?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, my dad is a Falcon fan, my mom is a Falcon fan, I guess that makes me a Falcon fan."

The teacher angered by his reply says, "If your dad was a moron and your mom was an idiot what would that make you?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, I guess that would make me a Saint fan."

Q: What's the hardest thing about being an Panther fan?

A: Telling your parents that you're gay.

Little Johnny was sitting in his 4th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up -- fireman, policeman, salesman, etc...

Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring, and took Little Johnny aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Johnny, "He plays for the New Orlean Saints, but I was too embarrassed to say so.'

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=132369