Remembering the 2004 Atlanta Falcons

FalcD56

Things are getting a little slow around here, so I thought I'd add some fun.

Here's what you do.

Name the follow and explain if you want:

-Your favorite game

-Your favorite offensive and defensive player

-Your favorite moment/play

Here's mine

-Divisional Playoff game. Most electric atmosphere in years. Blowing out the Rams and seeing the crowd go crazy was amazing.

-For the offense I go with Crumpler. He always came up clutch. Defensive I choose Patrick Kerney. His intensity was amazing, and I loved the Hulk. :lol:

-My favorite moment was far and away Vick's 4th and 12 dive. Love him or hate him, it was amazing.

Have to go with the divisional playoff game also... That was the first playoff game I've been to and maybe even the first falcons game can't remember if I Went to any others but yes...

That game and the monday night philly game are the two loudest games I've ever been to...

Favorite play I don't really remember any play from 04 except the 4th and 12 play.... I also remember leading the league in sacks that year, Rod Coleman and Patrick Kerney were freaking amazing and when Brady Smith was in the game our defense couldn't be beat. I wish Abe woulda been healthy when Kerney was here and we first got him but who cares... all of those injuries and mishaps lead to the future that is TD, Dimitroff and Matt Ryan

Things are getting a little slow around here, so I thought I'd add some fun.

Here's what you do.

Name the follow and explain if you want:

-Your favorite game

-Your favorite offensive and defensive player

-Your favorite moment/play

Here's mine

-Divisional Playoff game. Most electric atmosphere in years. Blowing out the Rams and seeing the crowd go crazy was amazing.

-For the offense I go with Crumpler. He always came up clutch. Defensive I choose Patrick Kerney. His intensity was amazing, and I loved the Hulk. :lol:

-My favorite moment was far and away Vick's 4th and 12 dive. Love him or hate him, it was amazing.

Remembering the 2004 season

Favorite game: We beat San Diego at home 21-20, was trailing 17-7 late in the third, Vick didn't let them beat us.

Favorite offensive player: Warrick Dunn, had an amazing season, was purely consistent, fun to watch.

Favorite defensive player: Patrick Kerney, he had 13 sacks, an amazing season.

Favorite moment: Probably at home against New Orleans, the game winning touchdown to Crumpler.

The playoff game was awesome, but I think I'll go with the first home game of that year against the Rams. The defense was swarming all over the place and I think we sacked Bulger like 7 times.

Offense: Crumpler

Defense: Def Kerney, always getting the crowed fired up, I really wish we had someone like that now.

Favorite player was Vick. He was worth the price of admission.

Favorite game and play had to be Carolina and 4th & 12.

Favorite defensive player was Hall and Big Rod. I remember when Hall intercepted a pass in the Seattle game and returned it for a TD. He made Jerry Rice look like the old man he really was.