One P'O'd American

Hatchet1984

The "I Heart Hot Moms" t-shirt was a nice touch. Something tells me this guy is now on some Secret Service watch list, at least I hope he is. Is this the new face of the Republican Party?

I also appreciate the fact that he quit cigarettes and will only smoke reefer from now on. My advice to him would be to lay off the booze as well.

The "I Heart Hot Moms" t-shirt was a nice touch. Something tells me this guy is now on some Secret Service watch list, at least I hope he is. Is this the new face of the Republican Party?

I also appreciate the fact that he quit cigarettes and will only smoke reefer from now on. My advice to him would be to lay off the booze as well.

You like big brother, eh?

Shame on people speaking their mind. i don't care for his language at all, but much of what he's saying is quite relevant.

More like the new face of Libertarians

People that think we got it so bad should take a trip to Guatamala or Nicaragua sometime, then they may realize how lucky we are to be living here. To own a pair of tennis shoes is a luxury in Nicaragua, nobody has cars, they share bikes, scooters are a luxury, etc, etc. No wonder everyone in the world hates us. We whine aboit not having the newest gas guzzling SUV, when other people are walking 4 miles to get water and dont even have modern plumbing.

People that think we got it so bad should take a trip to Guatamala or Nicaragua sometime, then they may realize how lucky we are to be living here. To own a pair of tennis shoes is a luxury in Nicaragua, nobody has cars, they share bikes, scooters are a luxury, etc, etc.

Pretty much.

Pretty much.

Most americans are a bunch of whiney babies that wouldn't survive 5 minutes in a harsh environment. I've traveled around, and its a joke to me that Americans complain so much about things that are our own fault. We are all part of the problem. We should have quit buying american cars 20 years ago. we should have had a high speed rail system 20 years ago, but we are too stubborn and think not riding in a car is some kind of hardship. What a joke.

Most americans are a bunch of whiney babies that wouldn't survive 5 minutes in a harsh environment. I've traveled around, and its a joke to me that Americans complain so much about things that are our own fault. We are all part of the problem. We should have quit buying american cars 20 years ago. we should have had a high speed rail system 20 years ago, but we are too stubborn and think not riding in a car is some kind of hardship. What a joke.

Its not our fault that some countries are so poor...its their **** problem, not ours.

Its not our fault that some countries are so poor...its their **** problem, not ours.

true, but complaining about stuff while living in luxury while most the rest of the world lives in poverty its kinda petty. And the fact is, for us to be rich others have to be poor. So, it is kind of our fault that they are poor. We keep people poor for our own greed. Thats why we are able to have cheap goods and services. thats why we ship our fabrics to the Phillipines t be cut and sewn, etc, etc.

true, but complaining about stuff while living in luxury while most the rest of the world lives in poverty its kinda petty.

How can we be living in luxury when only the rich lives in luxury while most Americans are losing their homes because of the BS government? Maybe you probably live in some fancy 10 bedroom house with butlers and cooks, but most of Americans don't have that kind of luxury.

How can we be living in luxury when only the rich lives in luxury while most Americans are losing their homes because of the BS government? Maybe you probably live in some fancy 10 bedroom house with butlers and cooks, but most of Americans don't have that kind of luxury.

losing a home is nothing compared to what most the world experiences every day. You can lose your home, and still almost everyone can get a job and a place to live tomorrow. Plus people that lose their homes probably were living above their means in the 1st place and should lose their home. im in a financial mess right now, but im dumb enough to think im not lucky to be living here. Heck, Prison in America is better than most people in 3rd world countries live. 3 meals, running water, a bed, heat, etc. They dont have any of that.

Freedom of speech, I am surprised that Youtube hasn't been cutting out Cuss words/

:lol: Million man civilian army is just what we need, a bunch of pissed off rednecks over throwing the government. Sad to say that time is probably nearing where we need to revolt.

losing a home is nothing compared to what most the world experiences every day. You can lose your home, and still almost everyone can get a job and a place to live tomorrow. Plus people that lose their homes probably were living above their means in the 1st place and should lose their home. im in a financial mess right now, but im dumb enough to think im not lucky to be living here. Heck, Prison in America is better than most people in 3rd world countries live. 3 meals, running water, a bed, heat, etc. They dont have any of that.

Because most countries are run down, looking for a handout from us, ever chance they get...we give and give, nothing in return, how does this supposed to help America? Jobs are still being lost, Schools are cutting teachers and programs, cops and firemen are being released, the value of a dollar is going down, yet we send billions to other countries or companies (like banks)...I heard that some bank threw a huge party, gives and everything with that bailout..its pretty pathetic.