Frantz Joseph

That's not happening. Moving Lofton outside that is. He has played in in college and TD said he liked his versatility but that is not happening. They are grooming a young MLB so they are not moving him after the rookie season he had last year. Not happening. I'll go check out your player though.

That's not happening. Moving Lofton outside that is. He has played in in college and TD said he liked his versatility but that is not happening. They are grooming a young MLB so they are not moving him after the rookie season he had last year. Not happening. I'll go check out your player though.

Yea, that's true. If we draft, Frantz Joseph I think we can rotate him in with Lofton. The thing Frantz has over Lofton is his size. 6'3 235. He can cover pretty well.

Yea, that's true. If we draft, Frantz Joseph I think we can rotate him in with Lofton. The thing Frantz has over Lofton is his size. 6'3 235. He can cover pretty well.

Lofton ism 6' 248lbs. I wouldn't mind moving your guy outside. Especially because he does look like he can cover. Dude lays the wood too. Look like he would be a good fit at SLB. Especially if he's only 235.

Yea he is. Very Physical. If we draft him, what round is justifiable?

From what I saw, the 3rd or 4th but I don't know where he would be at on other teams draft boards but I'd say 3rd or 4th based just on what I saw in that video. He looks a lot like a young Michael Peterson. That would be cool to get him and let Peterson groom him.

Lofton ism 6' 248lbs. I wouldn't mind moving your guy outside. Especially because he does look like he can cover. Dude lays the wood too. Look like he would be a good fit at SLB. Especially if he's only 235.

He looks like he can cover pretty well. I think your right, he could play SLB for us.

First of all...we are not moving Curtis Lofton... The man is going to be one of the best MLB in the league.... Now after saying that......I really really really like Frantz Joseph...... Dude is a aggressive head hunter..... Frantz Joseph is also a guy that can drop back in zone coverage.... Saying that ..... Frantz Joseph would get abused if he has to man cover a RB 1 on 1......

I would not be surprised if TD draft draft Frantz Joseph in the 5th or 6th round......... The guy can end up as a good MLB one day .... I feel like Frantz Joseph has to start as a backup because he will need atleast 2 years to sit and learn while playing special teams..... Frantz Joseph could give us some good depth

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Looks like an okay kid. But why move Lofton?! Lofton had a solid rookie year

I don't think we would move Lofton. Move this guy outside. He has better speed than Lofton and I think he could play SLB in our system. You have to admit, dude looks like a beast. So was Lofton though. They both are head hunters. Lofton will get back to that aggressiveness the more comfortable he gets and the better our d-line gets so he can fly to the ball.

I think Joseph projects as a prototypical 34 inside linebacker, and with all the teams shifting to the 34 this offseason (Denver, Green Bay, K.C., Arizona) Joseph's draft stock should elevate based on the Need/Depth ratio of such players. The limited coverage responsibilties of the SAM in our defense would make it easier for Frantz transition outside, but I don't think TD wants to wait as late as he is projected to go to draft a backer.