**Name the 5 players you would take in ranking order at 24**

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Pettigrew TE (finish building the offence, then can focus on defence)

Darius Butler DB ( need immediate help in the secondary, maybe Jackson, and Huston will emerge in time but seems like good investment)

Peria Jerry DT ( last year didnt' take Glen Dorsey, they need a DT that can do something)

Clay Mathews LB ( missing links in linebacker core, in my eyes defence wins championships, but linebackers win defences)

Tyson Jackson DL ( still looking for front line preassure on the QB, maybe he could help, or maybe Jamal Anderson will step up)

I see Laurinaitis in your sig. Just one question, do you really think he can play outside? I don't and we are set at MLB.

Lofton can play all 3 positions. I would put JL at MLB and move Lofton outside. JL is a better coverage linebacker than Lofton anyway.

Lofton can play all 3 positions. I would put JL at MLB and move Lofton outside. JL is a better coverage linebacker than Lofton anyway.

Why would you move Lofton ...He had a solid rookie year at middle...He will be our anchor ..what we need from a LB now is either one that gets to the QB on blitz packages or one that is all around that can cover has speed and can run sideline to sideline.