Say what you will about Wal-Mart but...

durrdbyrd

well next time just buy the bran then.

I didn't say I wanted plain bran. I like to have SOME raisins, but it's disproportionate to the point of there being a pile of raisins at the bottom of my bowl every time I finish eating the bran flakes, then it's too much. If i'm gonna get diabetes I'd rather it be from eating too much fried chicken.

I didn't say I wanted plain bran. I like to have SOME raisins, but it's disproportionate to the point of there being a pile of raisins at the bottom of my bowl every time I finish eating the bran flakes, then it's too much. If i'm gonna get diabetes I'd rather it be from eating too much fried chicken.

There's some wisdom in this statement...at least the rather be eating fried chicken part... :lol:

Raisins don't cause diabetes. Guns do.

Guest Gritz
Same here. They need to make Raisin Bran without the raisins, because the flakes are awesome. Raisins are gay. You know you suck when you're a dried up version of something better.

bran.jpg

otherwise known as Colon Blow

Start your day off by running a bulldozer through your bowels!

The older I get, the more I appreciate a good bowel movement in the morning. I can usually tell how my days gonna go by the quality of my morning constitutional.