This girl has a new album coming out, she seems pretty hot

Andre5000

Interesting vibe. Good stuff

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Interesting vibe. Good stuff

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

She has a reggae song i heard too.

Oh yeah, I forgot it isn't important to actually write new music now. She can sing.

She has new music. Sampling is just a fact of recording industry life now, Musicians get all bent out of shape about it for some reason, she wrote the lyrics and sampled the first part of the song. She wrote some Reggea songs and some other stuff too, and she may have MORE SAMPLES on her new record.. OH NO!!!!!

She has new music. Sampling is just a fact of recording industry life now, Musicians get all bent out of shape about it for some reason, she wrote the lyrics and sampled the first part of the song. She wrote some Reggea songs and some other stuff too, and she may have MORE SAMPLES on her new record.. OH NO!!!!!

While true it doesn't make it any less cheesy. On line piracy isn't the only cancer eating up the music industry.

• 2 weeks later...
While true it doesn't make it any less cheesy. On line piracy isn't the only cancer eating up the music industry.

American Idol, Sampling, Online crap, etc, etc Its all ruining music. Lady GA GA sold out fpr god's sake, she's just singing in front of a bunch of electronic garbage wearing slutty clothes and she SOLD OUT...I miss looking at Album Covers, that will never return. I also miss Tower Records and Turtles, and Peaches, they are all gone as well. I used to spned hours in Tower Records just browsing and listening. I found alot of good music that way, also from stuff recommend by the employees or what not. . now we are forces to listen to what ever is pushed on us.