Demiko Goodman

WR out UGA.

He don't get many point in popularity, but the guy is amazingly athletic. He posted a 4.35 40 time at his pro day. He can jump out of this building too. He also blocks well. Trust me, this speed not just a showcase. He is actually fast. This is also a track star. He will more than likely fall into the late rounds. What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, he's like 6'2" 190lbs.

WR out UGA.

He don't get many point in popularity, but the guy is amazingly athletic. He posted a 4.35 40 time at his pro day. He can jump out of this building too. He also blocks well. Trust me, this speed not just a showcase. He is actually fast. This is also a track star. He will more than likely fall into the late rounds. What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, he's like 6'2" 190lbs.

You're a UGA homer & D Goodman sux!!!!

just kidding, but I wanted to prepare you for what's inevitably coming your way

You're a UGA homer & D Goodman sux!!!!

just kidding, but I wanted to prepare you for what's inevitably coming your way

I've been here long enough to know it. Being from the same hometown he's from they could call me a Newnan Homer too, but I went to the rival school. So, I guess they can just call me a Keith Brooking homer.

He can catch OK, but his biggest problem is injuries. I don't remember a single season in the four he played that he made it through the whole season. Don't like him, he needs to stick with track he is a beast in the 400 m.

He has durability. He had that knee injury, and a couple of small ones. I wouldn't call him injury prone. He has no ceiling for his potential. Trust me, he's more than just a track star.