KFFL.com reports Tank Johnson to work out for Bucs.....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I not to sure, its kinda different there, they don't have it out in the open like over here.

Not 5,000 thats for sure, Im too busy getting banned all the time. :)

I also have maybe 300 on the Panthers MB.

He has to post on other teams MB because he has an identity crisis. Bucman is still trying to find himself and with the recent event that have taken place in the economy and with the Tampa Bay Buc, it is making it even more confusing for him. We have to be supportive of poor Bucman, while he is in the transition period of becoming a Fal-can. :D

He has to post on other teams MB because he has an identity crisis. Bucman is still trying to find himself and with the recent event that have taken place in the economy and with the Tampa Bay Buc, it is making it even more confusing for him. We have to be supportive of poor Bucman, while he is in the transition period of becoming a Fal-can. :D

What are friends for. :)

I asssume that you have no job................

I have 2, and a Full time college student. :)

And you?..............

What are friends for. :)

I have 2, and a Full time college student. :)

And you?..............

If you want to be a Falcon.....all you have to do is ask! I bet you know more about the BIrds than u do the team that fell apart last year with 4 games to go............u seem to be in alot of pain!!!!!!!!

Even if the Bucs got Mrs. Cutler.........the Ice Man is the best QB in the south and overall in the top 5.

:mellow: Brees is the best QB in the south. and no Ryan is not Top 5 overrall,

1.Peyton Manning

2.Tom Brady

3.Phillip Rivers

4.Drew Brees

5. Eli Manning

1.Peyton Manning

2.Tom Brady

3.Phillip Rivers

4.Drew Brees

5. Eli Manning

I would take Ryan over both Eli and Phillip with no hesitation......then would take him over Brees with a little hesitation. Anyone could have had the numbers Brady had......He through the ball 50 times a game with no running game.

I would take Ryan over both Eli and Phillip with no hesitation......then would take him over Brees with a little hesitation. Anyone could have had the numbers Brady had......He through the ball 50 times a game with no running game.

:lol: Phillip Rivers is a monster, if he had a running game this year he wouldve been even better.

Explain to me how Ryan is better than Rivers?

:rolleyes: ...

Because YOU would take him over proven probowlers/ SB champions/ League MVPs means what again? :)

1.Peyton Manning

2.Tom Brady

3.Phillip Rivers

4.Drew Brees

5. Eli Manning

If you flip Rivers and Brees than I would agree, but Ryan is nipping at Eli's heels and should move into the top 5 this year. Especially if we get a pass catching TE in the draft.

If you flip Rivers and Brees than I would agree, but Ryan is nipping at Eli's heels and should move into the top 5 this year. Especially if we get a pass catching TE in the draft.

Rivers had the same amount of TDs as Brees and close to 157 less attempts, also a 105 QB rating.