Mike McKenzie?

He is a beast of a CB plagued with injuries he is 33 and will provide veteran leadership, i am not sure about his character but he seems like he has a good one and i remember watching him play VS. Roddy White and absolutely shuttiing him down im not sure he got a catch one on one with McKenzie and he would be a great addition to the Cover 2 and it would eliminate the possibility of us picking a CB round 1 which alot of us disagree with and he could help Houston, Chevis Jackson. and even Von Hutchins develop better because he has played in the league so long and as long as we could get him cheap i think its a great idea

Thoughts??

We are trying to get younger here? And he may have leadership but you remember the guy we got called Mike Peterson from Jaguars ? He was the captain of that teams defense until a rift with Del Rio. He will provide us with the veteran leadership we need. We also have a IMO a constantly improving Chris Houston and Chevis Jackson, think they will make a nice duo. Hutchins have we neither seen yet and could be great for all we know.. Would like to draft one still in the round 3rd-7th

I don't understand why many here don't have confidence in the guys on our roster. It's time to groom our own talent and let them be starters.

Why you quoting him and saying that? I believe that both Jaymadd and me are saying that we wan't our own talent to start or at least just not go get Mike McKenzie

Why you quoting him and saying that? I believe that both Jaymadd and me are saying that we wan't our own talent to start or at least just not go get Mike McKenzie

That's why she quoted him, she agrees and was adding tm the point. I do that too sometimes when I want to add to what that person was saying. I agree with the three of you too.