Quick Mock 3/20

1. Michael Johnson DE Georgia Tech - Freak athlete and Smith would help maximize his potential.

2. William Moore S Missouri / Rashad Johnson S Alabama / Patrick Ching S Oregon - All great cover 2 S prospects.

3. Chase Coffman TE Missouri - Great pass catcher at the TE position that we have showed interest in. Is also a decent blocker.

4. Sammie Lee Hill DT Stillman - Really athletic with alot of potential.

5. Dannell Ellerbe LB Georgia - Could turn out to be a great cover 2 OLB.

5. Andrew Gardner OT Georgia Tech - Word is we have shown alot of interest in him. Could be a real sleeper.

6. Cecil Newton C Tennessee State - Great power, run blocking C.

1. Michael Johnson DE Georgia Tech - Freak athlete and Smith would help maximize his potential.

2. William Moore S Missouri / Rashad Johnson S Alabama / Patrick Ching S Oregon - All great cover 2 S prospects.

3. Chase Coffman TE Missouri - Great pass catcher at the TE position that we have showed interest in. Is also a decent blocker.

4. Sammie Lee Hill DT Stillman - Really athletic with alot of potential.

5. Dannell Ellerbe LB Georgia - Could turn out to be a great cover 2 OLB.

5. Andrew Gardner OT Georgia Tech - Word is we have shown alot of interest in him. Could be a real sleeper.

6. Cecil Newton C Tennessee State - Great power, run blocking C.

Where's the CB?

I like it a lot, Johnson intrigues me, with his size he could be a bigger young Javon Kearse. If Cushing and Mathews are gone, then I'm all for it. Moore showed in his pro day that it could of been his minor injuries that slowed him down his senior yr. He looked very fluid by most accounts. He might not last 'till our 2nd rd now. Coffman might be the guy we're looking for to open up the middle for Ryan. NFLN reported that we are very high on him. If we could get the kid from Stillman too, I think that would be an excellent draft.