Lawyer Milloy will not be re-signed...

cooperbh

I am more of a fan of letting DeCoud get a chance to start, we still drafted him in the 3rd round last year so why draft a guy in the 3rd or later this draft to get a replacement for Milloy? DeCoud has shown that he can tackle and cover and I really like him. Give him a shot at the starting spot

I am more of a fan of letting DeCoud get a chance to start, we still drafted him in the 3rd round last year so why draft a guy in the 3rd or later this draft to get a replacement for Milloy? DeCoud has shown that he can tackle and cover and I really like him. Give him a shot at the starting spot

I agree.........

But guys... Lawyer Milloy is a FREE AGENT! That's all that matters here. Because if there's one truth in football, it's that FAs are always superior to whatever players are currently on your team's roster. That's why it's so crucial to make a "splash" in free agency by signing as many as possible.

Doesn't anybody around here know anything about building a championship football team?

But guys... Lawyer Milloy is a FREE AGENT! That's all that matters here. Because if there's one truth in football, it's that FAs are always superior to whatever players are currently on your team's roster. That's why it's so crucial to make a "splash" in free agency by signing as many as possible.

Doesn't anybody around here know anything about building a championship football team?

:lol: That's good stuff and seems to be the way people think around here.