Michael Johnson WOW REALLY?

I am so confused because alot of you are complete hypocrits. You say that yout trust any decision TD makes but you ***** like little girls when he is showing serious interest in Michael Johnson. TD also made the unpopular pick of Matt Ryan and Sam Baker over Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm. I know I was one of them. I am just saying If TD is interested in him and takes him I believe you will see a Julius Peppers clone across from JA55 if TD is confident enough to take him. And plus I am sure Coach Smith and Abe will whoop him into shape and help him reach his full potential.

He is truly a freak athlete!!!

MichaelJohnson93.jpg

I am so confused because alot of you are complete hypocrits. You say that yout trust any decision TD makes but you ***** like little girls when he is showing serious interest in Michael Johnson. TD also made the unpopular pick of Matt Ryan and Sam Baker over Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm. I know I was one of them. I am just saying If TD is interested in him and takes him I believe you will see a Julius Peppers clone across from JA55 if TD is confident enough to take him. And plus I am sure Coach Smith and Abe will whoop him into shape and help him reach his full potential.

MichaelJohnson93.jpg

I agree, if TD picks him he might turnout to be a young Abe. TD is magic.

I don't trust every pick/decision TD makes :) I don't trust every decision anyone makes for that matter. Sure Td has made some good choices i agreed with so far but no one is gonna be perfect ever. So i will continue saying who i don't like even when we draft or pick them up in FA until they prove me wrong.

DeCoud? Or is it too soon?

Nah i like Decoud actually. I hope he gets a chance this year to start if not then next years class is where it's at. Last years draft i liked alot. I wasn't a big Ryan fan but he proved me wrong so i admit i was wrong. But i have been right more than im wrong :D I hated Anderson before the draft and wanted Willis or Nelson as the pick. Also i actually said Chevis was the only CB i would have taken in last years draft as he was the only Cb i saw that fit the cover-2 scheme perfectly. Luckily they saw the same thing :P Never know i could be wrong on Decoud and Chevis and they fail but i believe they will be good.

MichaelJohnson93.jpg

How come they havent whoop JA#98 into shape and help him reach his full potential yet?

DeCoud? Or is it too soon?

If you don't trust Decoud then it is way too soon. You haven't even really seen him play yet with the exception of preseason where he did ok and you don't trust him? I could understand if you maybe said the small LB Robert James or the TE Zinger that got cut but Decoud? He might very well be the starter next year. Now I have to go see Obama on Leno real quick.

Your going to be the first one to call M.J. a bust huh?

I hope that was directed toward me. Because you can't be a bust in my eyes if you weren't that good to begin with to me.

If they prove me wrong then good im very happy they could do it. But i would rather not take a chance and find out in the 1st place when i see people i think are better.

Nah i like Decoud actually. I hope he gets a chance this year to start if not then next years class is where it's at. Last years draft i liked alot. I wasn't a big Ryan fan but he proved me wrong so i admit i was wrong. But i have been right more than im wrong :D I hated Anderson before the draft and wanted Willis or Nelson as the pick. Also i actually said Chevis was the only CB i would have taken in last years draft as he was the only Cb i saw that fit the cover-2 scheme perfectly. Luckily they saw the same thing :P Never know i could be wrong on Decoud and Chevis and they fail but i believe they will be good.
Okay, I knew you as bisquits and gravy before. I had to check. Yeah I remember now.

Close that was Biscuits and Grady in memory of our lovable grady jackson ;)

But that was actually this account just changed the name for something new and decided to switch ti back to ff13.

Didn't you nearly spam the boards, you and someone else about Nelson and Willis a few times over while I (the crucible back then) kept on about Landry or Okoye???

Didn't you nearly spam the boards, you and someone else about Nelson and Willis a few times over while I (the crucible back then) kept on about Landry or Okoye???

lol you know it. I was non stop about willis and nelson. Me and Malk. To this day they haven't dissapoitned me :D Nelson actually went to the only other team i like as much as the Falcons so it was still a win for me in j-ville. Although Nelson is a cover-2 safety and will not be as good in the new scheme they have as he was under Smith. Willis is just a beast and can't be stopped i don't see how anyone could not see what a monster he was gonna be. People think i didn't like Landry which isn't true it's just i thought Nelson was better and a better fit.

I'll go on record saying this. I don't hate Michael Johnson at all like it might seem. I just don't see him as a 1st round pick. I would take a chance on him in the 2nd on his upside but not a 1st as he has to many flaws for a 1st rounder to me. I like him 10000 times more than i have ever liked anderson i actually made a thread saying i would not take anderson till the 5th round before that draft after watching his ark. film.

j.w because Joey wore number 13. And your a Falcons Fan so i just thought i asked.

Oh nah bro i have been ff13 before harrington ever thought of putting on a falcons jersey. Im a old school member bud ;)

been here atleast 5 or more years now.

13 is just my lucky number i sue it after everything in most of my accounts on sites and my email is MR.Dragon13.

lol you know it. I was non stop about willis and nelson. Me and Malk. To this day they haven't dissapoitned me :D Nelson actually went to the only other team i like as much as the Falcons so it was still a win for me in j-ville. Although Nelson is a cover-2 safety and will not be as good in the new scheme they have as he was under Smith. Willis is just a beast and can't be stopped i don't see how anyone could not see what a monster he was gonna be. People think i didn't like Landry which isn't true it's just i thought Nelson was better and a better fit.

malk!!! that was his name!!! yeah we went head to head a lot about that draft. lol.

malk!!! that was his name!!! yeah we went head to head a lot about that draft. lol.

Yeah Rory was pretty wild. He is a bit more vocal than me i'll get into some debates but i don't care enough to get angry or go for awhile like that. I actually still talk to him on Aim sometimes and him, derrtybirdgirl, Mozzie, and me made a falcons site had about 100 members or so going even had tonabull a section of his own just for fun. But we had to do other things so it quit being used im thinking about starting it up again as it pretty much set to go.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/FalconWorld/index.php