Geithner, Dodd and Congress as a whole all look really bad right now

Timothy Geithner......Tax cheat and liar. You should resign tomorrow.

Christopher Dodd......Liar. You should resign tomorrow.

Nancy Pelosi......So now It's un-American to enforce our immigration laws?.....I thought it was un-American when I got a speeding ticket the other day too but the State Trooper did not see things the same way. Since when do the leaders of BOTH parties (Republicans do it too) pick and choose which laws we obey and which ones we dont?

All those members of Congress, both Democrats and Republicans, who voted to pass the bill that allowed the the bonuses that they all now pretend to be appalled at......here's an idea......READ THE **** BILL BEFORE YOU SIGN IT......ESPECIALLY ONE AS LARGE AND IMPORTANT AS THAT ONE WAS. YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS MESS BEFORE IT HAPPENED BUT YOU WERE TOO DAMNED CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING YOUR PET BILLS PASSED!!! NOW YOUR FAKE OUTRAGE MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THE WORST HYPOCRITS IN THE WORLD. IDIOTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE!!

My dad used to always tell me to be very wary when someone tries to pressure you into a deal before you have time to look it over carefully. Once again, my dad's advice turns out to be sound advice.

I am absolutely sick to death of 99% of all politicians in both parties. A HUGE pox on both your houses. I REALLY wish we had a VIABLE alternative. This system is broken in a bad way.

WTF???????

I thought it was pretty funny the Repubs were ripping Obama for being out West on Leno and so on saying he needed to be back fixing the economy instead and he told reporters, "President needs to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time." Reminded me of during the campaign when McCain "suspended" his campaign so he could run back to DC and save the world and Obama said he'd be in Mississippi waiting for him. To be honest, I thought it a bit thuggish when the Senate and so said they would tax the money back from the guys who were to get the bonuses. Using the IRS as a surgical strike tool of influence? I must admit these rants are funny coming from the other side for a change. BTW, have they found the WMDs yet? :lol:

I thought it was pretty funny the Repubs were ripping Obama for being out West on Leno and so on saying he needed to be back fixing the economy instead and he told reporters, "President needs to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time." Reminded me of during the campaign when McCain "suspended" his campaign so he could run back to DC and save the world and Obama said he'd be in Mississippi waiting for him. To be honest, I thought it a bit thuggish when the Senate and so said they would tax the money back from the guys who were to get the bonuses. Using the IRS as a surgical strike tool of influence? I must admit these rants are funny coming from the other side for a change. BTW, have they found the WMDs yet? :lol:

Hey BNB,

Long time no talk to.....Hope all is well. Love the Keith Ricjhards pic.......lol the 80's were really rough on him.....

I am sick of each side trying to put the blame on the other one. As long as we look at this as a team sport where one team has to win and one team has to lose, the only true losers will be the American people.

:lol: not while yall have FB77 and snake on your side. :lol:

Not "my" side.

I'm only conservative when it comes to economy and small government . Everything else from abortion to legal drugs to gay marriage, I tend to be extremely liberal. It's just that when I post THOSE things, no one seems to notice.

Not "my" side.

I'm only conservative when it comes to economy and small government . Everything else from abortion to legal drugs to gay marriage, I tend to be extremely liberal. It's just that when I post THOSE things, no one seems to notice.

o so you are the other type of lib, libertarian.