LittleBigPlanet Gets Killzoned Tonight

3351872916_34b40f75df.jpg

It's getting a couple of new characters from Killzone, and some stickers/objects for level-making.

I wish it was coming with levels, like the Metal Gear Solid 4 add-on for this game. I bought that one. Very good buy for me.

helghastsoldier.jpg

sev.jpg

I know this is off-topic, but you can download the pilot episode of Kings from the video section of the PlayStation Store for free. In HD or in SD.

After I played the top 10 levels on LBP it lost it's luster. Only so much jump, grab, and swing I could handle.

But that Silent Hill level someone created was pure gold and after I played it, nothing else stacked up.

Theres a Silent Hill level ? I gotta check that out.

You guys need to check out the Contra levels. A bunch of people on NeoGAF dedicated 100's of hours of their lives to make them, but wow.

The levels are gorgeous, and the original game is given its due. Their YouTube video of it garnered 100,000's of hits alone.

You guys need to check out the Contra levels. A bunch of people on NeoGAF dedicated 100's of hours of their lives to make them, but wow.

The levels are gorgeous, and the original game is given its due. Their YouTube video of it garnered 100,000's of hits alone.

Sounds interesting. I don't have LBP anymore to try them out but I always wanted more people to make levels based off of other games. Because other than MGS, Mario, and Silent Hill, most of the levels were just originals.

I like the idea of essentially converting other games into LBP's maps.

Sounds interesting. I don't have LBP anymore to try them out but I always wanted more people to make levels based off of other games. Because other than MGS, Mario, and Silent Hill, most of the levels were just originals.

I like the idea of essentially converting other games into LBP's maps.

They did that with MGS4, and they're doing that with Final Fantasy in the near future.

I love playing this game. Very fun.

Disney will release some of its content on there too. Like a sackboy Mickey Mouse, etc..