besides the draft do you guy go to TATF in the offseason?

Maine207

it sure is slow and boring in there when there is nothing to talk about.

ABF and tatb>>>>>>>

Yeah, I cant wait for training camp to start, I'm gonna get over to Flowery Branch more this season. All the speculating on TATF is boring as ****. I still read all the threads though. I'll post more after the draft.

it sure is slow and boring in there when there is nothing to talk about.

and combine senior bowl etc.

ABF and tatb>>>>>>>

ABF should combine with the braves forum, but remove itself from political threads/ weather threads. seriously ABF would be back to it good ole self if we got a political forum and bring back brave.

ABF should combine with the braves forum, but remove itself from political threads/ weather threads. seriously ABF would be back to it good ole self if we got a political forum and bring back brave.

people would get mad that theres more braves stuff the ABF stuff.

someone will like bump a braves thread over someones ABF thread. Then get mad

For the last 6 or 7 years I did but not this year.

It's the same argument every year and mock drafts. **** that. -_-

Admit it Mojo: you loved to talk about Mike :lol:

Anyway I go there very rarely and whenever I go it's all a bunch of our own D-riders or rival team's D-riders talking **** to each other

Admit it Mojo: you loved to talk about Mike :lol:

Anyway I go there very rarely and whenever I go it's all a bunch of our own D-riders or rival team's D-riders talking **** to each other

I honestly never really hated him that much. I hated his fans more than anything.

I was kind of a fan of the guy until '05 Bears' game. I even stayed loyal to him when early on his fans cheered for the injury of our starter just to see the flash in the pan. -_- It was like a duty fighting off all of those fake fans.

Funny that I actually have typed that 1 million times but it isn't noticed until now. -_-

Well I would guess you typed that in a Vick thread in TATF. I don't visit the Vick threads anymore, it is too predictable and people fall for it everytime.

I'm willing to bet that over half of the Mike Vick threads are started by someone pretending to like him just to cause controversy so he gets bashed.

Well I would guess you typed that in a Vick thread in TATF. I don't visit the Vick threads anymore, it is too predictable and people fall for it everytime.

I'm willing to bet that over half of the Mike Vick threads are started by someone pretending to like him just to cause controversy so he gets bashed.

Nah. I haven't posted but about 3 things in that section for months. Even then it was farewell Brooking. The Vick issue isnt even worth discussing anymore.

BWD: we\'ve got an attack on the trojans from a choklahomer

Sheik: send link

Sheik: which 1 robby or tulsa fan

BWD: http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3838325

BWD: tulsa

BWD: lol @ tulsa, gets me everytime

Sheik: ill squash that bug right when im done w this mix

Sheik: you'll\ have\ to quote \for\ me \budd\y

BWD:i got your back dog

Sheik:what are trojans for?! :wub: