Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoppy™

.....A guy I would LOVE to steal from the Browns.........

6 posts in this topic

Man, that guy is pure energy unleashed..... Watching him coach the bench year after year at the combine, you can really get a good idea of the intensity and motivation he provides..... Granted, I haven't seen every NFL team's strength and conditioning coach in action, but John Lott seems like a special coach..... I'd love to have him here in Atlanta pushing our guys in the weight room....... He really seems to have the motivational ability to squeeze every last lift out of any player.... I've seen meth-heads that have less energy than Coach John Lott.... He really makes watching the bench press one of the more exciting events to watch at the Combine....

BRING HIM HOME, TD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Im pretty sure he is the Strength and Conditioning coach for the Arizona Cardinals.

My bad..... I had heard a while back that he was with the Browns...... I'm a few years behind the rest of the world... hehehehhh... Thanks for the correction.....

From Wiki:

"From 2005–2006 he was the strength and conditioning coach for the Cleveland Browns before being hired by the Cardinals in 2007."