Stallworth

chazbykr

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So he is a thug, and this is way worser than the Vick killing dogs. OMG! Who would of thought killing a human is not worser than killing a dog?

Shut up.

Stallworth made a stupid, unforgivable mistake. Vick did what he did on purpose for 6 years. Yes, this is worse, but it wasn't intentional and he deserves his punishment.

Shut up.

Stallworth made a stupid, unforgivable mistake. Vick did what he did on purpose for 6 years. Yes, this is worse, but it wasn't intentional and he deserves his punishment.

He went out that night and spent the night somewhere and slept it off. It just happened that his B.A.C was still high. He didnt just go get drunk and start driving around and killed someone.

where is that little worm of a messageboard poster that felt compelled to not only defend Stallworth before facts were out but go on the offensive and say "the police were out to get him"?

Athletes should be treated just like everyone else - no better/no worse. I wish Stallworth was not in this predicament nor was there a man dead - no one wins here......very sad.

He went out that night and spent the night somewhere and slept it off. It just happened that his B.A.C was still high. He didnt just go get drunk and start driving around and killed someone.

Yeah, I know that. But the result unfortunately is the same. If we are going on his word, he quit drinking at midnight. I like Stallworth, he's always came off as extremely intelligent, I didn't think they would have anything like this on him, but how good is his word?

Stallworth better be suspended and lock up for sometime.

I'm sure he'll be suspended, and do some jail time. Little didn't do very much, but this is a different location so who knows.

That really sucks. I thought it was odd that he was out at 7am during the offseason. Then again, I've been out at that time many times too. I feel bad for him and the family that has to deal with this loss. It's just bad on all accounts.

I've been coming home around that time after a night of hanging out and partying with friends without drinking a sip. So I thought it was a little odd, but not out of the question that he hadn't been drinking.

So he actually went and slept it off?

He said his last drink was at midnight, I don't know about the sleep thing.

So he actually went and slept it off?

yes he stopped drinking at midnight. But as much as he drank it wasnt enough time to get his B.A.C level low enough. I will go out to say he prob was very sober. Your B.A..C level doesnt have much to do with how sober you are. Drink one shot of Tequila and see how high your B.A.C is. You are already over the limit.

I've been coming home around that time after a night of hanging out and partying with friends without drinking a sip. So I thought it was a little odd, but not out of the question that he hadn't been drinking.

He said his last drink was at midnight, I don't know about the sleep thing.

I would think by then the alcohol would be gone if he last drink was at midnight? Anyone know how long it takes for alcohol to leave the bloodstream. I've heard something like an hour for a glass of beer.

yes he stopped drinking at midnight. But as much as he drank it wasnt enough time to get his B.A.C level low enough. I will go out to say he prob was very sober. Your B.A..C level doesnt have much to do with how sober you are. Drink one shot of Tequila and see how high your B.A.C is. You are already over the limit.

there is the little worm....I guess the police rigged the BAC test, huh? better go for the "glove" defense.

Wow. I don't drink much so I really don't know much about that. He must have been drinking some hard stuff I imagine.