bad news

batman123

What do you want. I'm throwing low blows. I wanted Crowell.

I knew I smelt envy. :P

Now all they need is a QB, playmaking WR, RB, a pass rush and some youth in the secondary

Your almost right... "Playmaking WR"... Check(Bryant, Winslow), "Playmaking RB"... Check (Ward, Graham) :)

Tenard Jackson, Sabby pistically, Elbert mack, Talib... Sounds pretty young to me.

I knew I smelt envy. :P

Your almost right... "Playmaking WR"... Check(Bryant, Winslow), "Playmaking RB"... Check (Ward, Graham) :)

Tenard Jackson, Sabby pistically, Elbert mack, Talib... Sounds pretty young to me.

The same Bryant who wears thin in his second season with a team(this being his 4th)? I'm sure he'll be good now that he's getting some cash.

Derrick Ward...isn't this his 3rd team in 5 years?

Isn't Rhonde Barber still a starting CB? At least Tiki knew when to call it quits

The same Bryant who wears thin in his second season with a team(this being his 4th)? I'm sure he'll be good now that he's getting some cash.

Derrick Ward...isn't this his 3rd team in 5 years?

Isn't Rhonde Barber still a starting CB? At least Tiki knew when to call it quits

I'm an Eagles fan. Derrick Ward is a monster he had a 1,000 yards last year and he was the backup to Brandon Jacobs who also ran for 1000 yards.

Yeah, a TE who won't block. That makes him a WR. The same way a DE who can't rush the passer is a DT. Or a WR who can't catch is a corner. Or a corner who is too slow is a safety.

Yeah its too bad Ronde Barber is probably better than any DB you have too. Sucks doesnt it?