Senseless

RyansHope

There was a thread started yesterday that im sure as all of you know stired up a wide range of issues. So much so that i couldn't help but post this :( I myself am a loyal Falcon fan first and a Afro American man. Which for the sake of convo make no difference. These blogs where put here for the sake of OUR enjoyment! Not, to stir up and or offend people. Yes we will have numorous opinions about FALCON related issues/gosip but most of us take these riffs with a grain of salt. We are ALL Falcon fans at the end of the day! So if a few of these said fans choose to be ignorant so be it! They should be baned( For good) and not allowed to destroy what in my opinion is a very good site. Because the fact of the matter is how can you call yourself a fan of OUR team and waste our time and energy posting such foolishness. True there might be people that don't like other races of people very much but when it's all said and done thats their bone to settle with their GOD. When i look at my beloved Falcons team i see Great players of all races and when they hit that field they play as one. So To all the true Falcon fans i enjoy reading your post/gossip Because it does help all of us get through the off season! As for these other guys who like to start trouble, PLEASE keep your issues to yourself and leave the thousands of intelligent blog posters out it. Also to the admin: thanks for doing such a great job of ridding our site of such crap when made aware. We truly don't want our site to end up like the EAGLES and all those other team sites that allow this type of stuff.

FALCONS 09*********************************

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz
There was a thread started yesterday that im sure as all of you know stired up a wide range of issues. So much so that i couldn't help but post this :( I myself am a loyal Falcon fan first and a Afro American man. Which for the sake of convo make no difference. These blogs where put here for the sake of OUR enjoyment! Not, to stir up and or offend people. Yes we will have numorous opinions about FALCON related issues/gosip but most of us take these riffs with a grain of salt. We are ALL Falcon fans at the end of the day! So if a few of these said fans choose to be ignorant so be it! They should be baned( For good) and not allowed to destroy what in my opinion is a very good site. Because the fact of the matter is how can you call yourself a fan of OUR team and waste our time and energy posting such foolishness. True there might be people that don't like other races of people very much but when it's all said and done thats their bone to settle with their GOD. When i look at my beloved Falcons team i see Great players of all races and when they hit that field they play as one. So To all the true Falcon fans i enjoy reading your post/gossip Because it does help all of us get through the off season! As for these other guys who like to start trouble, PLEASE keep your issues to yourself and leave the thousands of intelligent blog posters out it. Also to the admin: thanks for doing such a great job of ridding our site of such crap when made aware. We truly don't want our site to end up like the EAGLES and all those other team sites that allow this type of stuff.

Good post man........from one Falcon brother to another....... ;)

If ONLY life was that simple - Would be nice though :D

They haven't come up as much. The Vick fiasco, there were at least a dozen a day. Everyone was a racist.

I think we should have at least another mod or two, to remove those crazies. I still can't figure out why, but we were all racist because we hadn't specifically called Matt Jones a thug (for reference, no one called Stallworth a thug). The problem is these aren't Falcons fans, these are trolls. These trolls have about 5 posts, but for some reason are still allowed to create new posts.

Personally I think you should have at least 5,000 posts to create a new thread.

I was moving yesterday so I missed this thread that you speak of. Regardless, I know that a lot of garbage gets posted on this site and I'm guessing this thread was race related. I really do not understand why people are still hung up on race. I'm like you my friend. I see a team full of different races and it doesn't bother me one bit. I could care less whether a player is black or white. Everyone is equal. Like I said, I really do not understand the racial crap on this board and I'm really tired of it. Good post by the way, I wish there were more open minded people like you on this board.

They haven't come up as much. The Vick fiasco, there were at least a dozen a day. Everyone was a racist.

I think we should have at least another mod or two, to remove those crazies. I still can't figure out why, but we were all racist because we hadn't specifically called Matt Jones a thug (for reference, no one called Stallworth a thug). The problem is these aren't Falcons fans, these are trolls. These trolls have about 5 posts, but for some reason are still allowed to create new posts.

lol 5k maybe 100 would be resonable

This all came from last season when there were a ton of racist that used THUG in terms of the N word. You may not remember it.

Good post man........from one Falcon brother to another....... ;)

Agreed my man, when I am at the falcons game love is shown by all colors to each other. People from all different back grounds give high five and scream with each other. So I would like to thank my falcon fam. for making the falcons a wonderful experience.

Good point. but the flip side of that is there are alot of people who haven't reached 5000 yet that have great things to say as most of the links to info etc seems to come from the under 5000 club :P but the addition of more mods is a great idea! Also i love the whole troll thing :lol:

lol 5k maybe 100 would be resonable

This all came from last season when there were a ton of racist that used THUG in terms of the N word. You may not remember it.

I believe that this was happening whether people are willing to admit it or not. Does anyone know if Atlswagfly is black? I know Falcon Ace received a rather racist email from him.

Agreed my man, when I am at the falcons game love is shown by all colors to each other. People from all different back grounds give high five and scream with each other. So I would like to thank my falcon fam. for making the falcons a wonderful experience.

Sooo true! do you know how many beers i've shared in that dome with a great bunch of guys and no one cares about skin were just there to support our team and have fun. Thats what it's all about and these blogs should be that way as well

Thats Crazy and borderline illegal

Yep, so racism comes from everyone. I just don't get caught up in that kind of stuff. I've never once had any race related issues while attending the games at the dome. Everyone that is a Falcons fan cheers together black, white, brown, yellow, ect. Why it isn't like that on here, I don't know.

Sooo true! do you know how many beers i've shared in that dome with a great bunch of guys and no one cares about skin were just there to support our team and have fun. Thats what it's all about and these blogs should be that way as well

Yea man it is a wonderful feeling. I to wish that the conversations on here would be more like that. I enjoy everything falcons. Expesically good conversations about them. Its f***ed up that people bring that BS here. this should be the last place for it. I know it will probably never end (it should)but I will not let it get in the way of the enjoyment of our team. The falcons and there true fans are bigger than that, so I will continue to enjoy the team and all my different color falcon fam. GO FALCONS!!!!

I didn't read the thread from yesterday, but I'm in full agreement with your post. So much stupid crap about race gets posted, and in addition to being ignorant and offensive, it makes it hard to sift through and find the posts that are actually worth reading, where we do what this board is all about ... actually TALK ABOUT THE FALCONS. I know the world has a lot of idiots in it, but can we just keep them from screwing up our message board please? Ha, here's a funny thought ... maybe we need a new message board entitled "Here's where all the racist dumb azzes should post, so you don't screw up any of the other message boards for the people who are not idiots". :)

How prudent! Since you have 5052 posts. So, I guess you have only just recently begun creating posts. Ease up SD.

Thanks guys for such positive replys! the sad part is more people feed into the negative post and reply. yet here we have something that we all as fans can agree on and long for a end to this crap but no one seems to care to get involved. but to all you guys that did thanks it shows there are still alot of cool people out there that support the RED AND BLACK. look forward to seeing you guys at the dome in 09. think this year will give us all something to cheer about......... :D

Nice post man. We the Falcons fans bleed Black and Red. That's it. People don't need to embarass this board with their personal ignorance. It's amazing some years past I sat in the stands and people start fights based on race and would be fans for the same team. The team your a fan of is a choice, who your ancestors are is not. The type of person you are is a reality, the team you root for is for fun.

Nice post man. We the Falcons fans bleed Black and Red. That's it. People don't need to embarass this board with their personal ignorance. It's amazing some years past I sat in the stands and people start fights based on race and would be fans for the same team. The team your a fan of is a choice, who your ancestors are is not. The type of person you are is a reality, the team you root for is for fun.

That's pretty amazing. The good thing is now, I have yet to see this happen. But that's pretty sad that people would start fights over race. Like I said before, I wish this message board could always be what the atmosphere is like in the Georgia Dome on a Sunday afternoon.

Its Great to know we as Falcon fans can come toghther even when the ignorant try there best to keep us down! As i said before i have so much fun at that dome! From the tailgate parties to the inside cheering. We stand up for our team and we should stand up for our board the same! So i say if everyone that see's one of those type of post simply moved on with no response so would the post! Remember the replies are what keeps that topic going until the admin see it. But i will say i think it's a great bunch of guys with good ideas on this site some are far fetched but we all reach sometimes! just ask R.M

Falcon 09************************************

I think I remember how it went. Maybe I was there. This kid was talkig about scaring people with his dreads and gold teeth. LOL. It just scares me to think that here its a fashion statement rather than a known way of expressing lineage and religion.

Anyways, I come here and try and enjoy it while I work.

Great post. When I stumble into a post like that one, I back out and move on. Unfortunately, there is still way too much prejudice and racism in this world and we face it every day. As sad as it is that we have to face it in a forum like this one, which is a great opportunity to bring people together as Falcon fans, there will always be those who choose to be angry, accusatory or paranoid and the subject continues to arise even in a forum such as this. Fortunately, we have the option of bypassing those threads, which is a good thing for those of us here to share our passion for the team and gather information.

GO FALCONS!!!!

It was a nice post but I don't know how necessary it was. I think we all pretty much know the score. The morons who throw out the race card have an agenda to require us to all love and adore vick else be labelled. I am comfortable enough with who I am that someone calling me a racist does not bother me in the least. I do not feel the need to justify what I say or how I feel about another person. Most of the time it is not even about vick as much as it is about the person who won't shut up about him.

I think if you are uncomfortable when someone calls you a racist you may have some more soul searching to do.

Most of them don't actually believe what they say, they are just trying to make people angry. Almost all of them are Vick fans who, for some strange reason, blame the Falcons for him being in prison? They also think the Falcons should have waited for him to get out of prison and should be holding the QB spot open for him when he gets back and should be telling the media every day that it was all a conspiracy to take down a rich black man. If you don't believe this you are racist.

It doesn't matter that we all want to make three-way man love with Turner and Roddy, we are still racist if we don't like Vick even though he is too rough and likes all that sick bondage pour hot candle wax on your dugan and car battery on your areola stuff....

uhhhh.... no h0m0