Mock Draft

Free Agents

I think we might sign a guy like Vonnie Holliday a 4-3 DT and A 3-4 end

Vonnie%20Holliday.jpg

Rams are desperately looking for WR help and are trying to address it through the draft and will not be able to get a stud at there 2nd round pick so they would try to trade up for a pick before the Colts, Dolphins, Giants and teams like that pick so we get there 2ND ROUND PICK AND THERE 3RD AND A 5TH NEXT YEAR FOR #24 OVERALL

Round 2 (from St. Louis Rams)

Michael Johnson, Georgia Tech

Height: 6-7. Weight: 266.

Projected 40 Time: 4.63.

Combine 40 Time: 4.75.

Pro Day 40 Time: 4.59.

Benchx225: 28. Vertical: 38.5.

Projected Round (2009): 1

Freak of an athlete and an excellent steal for the Falcons in the 2nd round

GT%20Michael%20Johnson%20pumping%20iron.jpg

Round 2

William Moore, SS, Missouri

Height: 6-0. Weight: 221.

Projected 40 Time: 4.45.

Combine 40 Time: 4.56.

Pro Day 40 Time: 4.49.

Benchx225: . Vertical: 37.5.

Projected Round (2009): 2

Ballhawk, leader, will take over at SS and let DeCoud develop into an even better player than he is and maybe start over Coleman we will give him every chance

ncf_u_wmmoore_200.jpg

Round 3(St. Louis)

Mike Mickens, Cincinnati

Height: 6-0. Weight: 184.

Projected 40 Time: 4.45.

Combine 40 Time: DNP.

Benchx225: . Vertical: .

Projected Round (2009): 2-3

Great cover 2 cornerback perfect fit for the falcons

340x.jpg

Round 3

Nic Harris, SS/OLB, Oklahoma

Height: 6-2. Weight: 234.

Projected 40 Time: 4.55.

Combine 40 Time: 4.78.

Pro Day 40 Time: 4.83.

Benchx225: . Vertical: .

Projected Round (2009): 3

Very versatile and has great coverage skills will be great on passing downs, he is like a clone of Boley

Nic_Harris.jpg

Round 4

Cornelius Ingram, Florida

Height: 6-4. Weight: 245.

Projected 40 Time: 4.70.

Combine 40 Time: 4.68.

Benchx225: 21. Vertical: 33.

Projected Round (2009): 3-5

Ingram is my favorite player in the Draft and fits a big need for the Falcons.. a playmaking, "pass catching" TE and Ingram fits the bill in the 5th round thats amazing that he still available he could have been a sure fire 2nd round pick last year but came back to school to help the Gators win a National Championship and in one of the Spring Practices tore his ACL without playing a game which took him out for the whole season what a shame

Ingram.jpg

Round 5

Terrance Taylor, Michigan

Height: 6-0. Weight: 306.

Projected 40 Time: 5.11.

Combine 40 Time: 5.24.

Pro Day 40 Time: 5.08.

Benchx225: 37. Vertical: .

Projected Round (2009): 4-5

Once a possible first-round prospect, Terrance Taylor hasn't done much this year since blocking an extra point early in the season

busfbcwisconsin0889-23-06.jpg

Round 5

Jason Williams, Western Illinois

Height: 6-1. Weight: 235.

Projected 40 Time: 4.55.

Projected Round (2009): 5-6

Great in coverage and really fast just what we need in the 5th round

88u5lteq.jpg

Round 6

Patrick Turner, USC

Height: 6-5. Weight: 223.

Projected 40 Time: 4.60.

Combine 40 Time: DNP.

Vertical: . Broad: .

Projected Round (2009): 6

Tall WR just what we need great red-zone threat and yet another weapon for Matty Ice great pick up could have been a 1st round prospect before with a better 40 time

img.75485_t.jpg

UDFA

Cameron Morrah, California TE/H-back

You probably dont believe he will go undrafted but look at his size and #s arent that great.. more of an H-back in the NFL if he makes a

Marcus Thigpen, Indiana KR/PR

Stephen McGee, Texas A&M QB

Maurice Crum Jr., Notre Dame MLB/OLB

Ryan McDonald, Illinois C

Antonio Dixon, Miami DT

Donald Washington, Ohio State CB

I they trade may happen, and i actually woud welcome it if we can get a 2nd and 3rd. I like you pick, i dont think that Jason Williams will be there in the 5th. I also think that with the 1st 3rd I would like to get a player like Sidbury, because we need a pass rusher. I like the CB pick, if Macho Harris is available I would like to get him.

I would really like it if it went down like that. Johnson would be a good pass rusher to rotate with anderson, moore could start at SS from Day 1 and DeCoud could continue to develop as a FS and fill out physically, I like Byrd more than Mickens but if Byrd is gone then grab a good cover 2 corner, marcus freeman or nic harris at wlb is a good idea, ingram is a good te prospect, i'd slide williams into the first fifth because he wont make it to the end of the fifth. Overall a good draft where we come away with an immediate starter as well as guys that make an impact in a rotation or on special teams

You lost me at Micheal Johnson.

Just say "no" to guys who don't give 100% on every play.

Julius Peppers doesn't give 100% every play. He turns it on when he has a chance to make a play and that is What MJ does. I would like to have a player that gives his all, but if MJ can make an impact on our defense, (improving sack numbers, pressures, & forcing bad throws) I would be all for it.

Nobody really complains about Peppers because he makes an impact on the game and makes up big time for what he didn't do. In this case, I'll take impact over running around chasing guys across the field.

Anyway, Nice Draft.... I think its one of the best I've seen in awhile. I'm not sure the trade would work out and I would change Terrance Taylor to Myron Pryor or Roy Miller, but that's just my opinion. Good draft though.

i dont understand why youre drafting 2 WLBs. especially when its possible we need a young SLB instead. otherwise, IF TD/smitty decided these guys were the ones they wanted then youve got some good players at their respective positions. nice draft overall.

interesting, like the trade, hate the MJ pick, i have zero tolerance for him, but i have expressed that many times.

I like moore, would prefer Delmas, like the LBs and Ingram obv.

What i don't understand is the WR pick when we have 5 very good WRs, yes Robinson is that good..

DT i like Sammie Lee Hill, who will be avaliable lower down, TT really started to suck at the end, and i did some NT research, there are a few guys who will do better in our season, Mr Offseason also mentioned a few prospects i was unaware of. Nic Harris is a good pick also!

Julius Peppers doesn't give 100% every play. He turns it on when he has a chance to make a play and that is What MJ does. I would like to have a player that gives his all, but if MJ can make an impact on our defense, (improving sack numbers, pressures, & forcing bad throws) I would be all for it.

Nobody really complains about Peppers because he makes an impact on the game and makes up big time for what he didn't do. In this case, I'll take impact over running around chasing guys across the field.

Anyway, Nice Draft.... I think its one of the best I've seen in awhile. I'm not sure the trade would work out and I would change Terrance Taylor to Myron Pryor or Roy Miller, but that's just my opinion. Good draft though.

exactly and ok assume i put those guys there instead i dont have a lot on him

exactly and ok assume i put those guys there instead i dont have a lot on him