OMG...This Front Office !

My god...they are taking their time!! I can't wait to see what they are up to... ;)

This is a very hard situation for us Falcons fans to deal with. We're used to going out and signing big name free agents, even if they didn't fit in here. So this time of sit and wait is driving a lot of us Falcons fans crazy!!!

Looks like he's been "sniffin" glue.... :lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding.... :lol::lol:

That's a picture from the future where TD is explaining how he traded around draft picks and was able to draft Curry, Raji, Malcolm Jenkins and Crabtree and also get Detroits next year 1st round pick. :D

maybe the FO likes some of our players for a change...

I don't doubt that, especially on offense....but we need to address the defense and these guys has something "slick" up their sleeves. It's just a matter of waiting for it to unfold. I mean didn't they find Lofton in the 3rd Round? He'd just about started all year long....I bet they are doing their homework!!! ;)

I don't doubt that, especially on offense....but we need to address the defense and these guys has something "slick" up their sleeves. It's just a matter of waiting for it to unfold. I mean didn't they find Lofton in the 3rd Round? He'd just about started all year long....I bet they are doing their homework!!! ;)

Lofton was taken in the second round. My point is, that the lack of moves on defense suggest that the FO thinks more of players like: Decoud, T. Lewis, Hutchins, Chevis, R. James, Nicholas etc. than most on here does. Personally, I think that's a great sign.

A little draft day action with a couple of trades and stuff wouldnt hurt, though B) . But that is entirely from an action standpoint :D . It has been pretty dull.

Lofton was taken in the second round. My point is, that the lack of moves on defense suggest that the FO thinks more of players like: Decoud, T. Lewis, Hutchins, Chevis, R. James, Nicholas etc. than most on here does. Personally, I think that's a great sign.

A little draft day action with a couple of trades and stuff wouldnt hurt, though B) . But that is entirely from an action standpoint :D . It has been pretty dull.

Oh really...second round huh....so HD was in the third? I can't remember, but my point is, perhaps we'll find decent players like that this year's draft being that the offense is somewhat set. ;)