Which of our current young players

sabzi-eater

Ok you have to exclude Ryan because that is obvious.

I'd love to see Lofton or Houston or Jackson rise up and become a strong locker room leader, but the person that I think will be the biggest locker room leader with the best work ethic is someone way off the radar.

Pound for Pound I think it's safe to say that Thomas Brown is our strongest player. (little guy) He could dead lift more than anyone else on the team his last year at GA. I think this was an integral part of why we drafted him. He's a natural leader and has great work ethic. Just look at how GA crumbled with no one stepping up in a leader position. And i don't think ANYONE has ever bounced back from an ACL injury the way he did his senior year.

Koenen!

He is the Franchise baby!

But seriously, I think Brooking already said on his way out the door that Lofton is going to be a heck of a leader for our D.

It would be nice to see Babs step up too.

It seems like only yesterday that we were drafting him out of Iowa. Now he is on his second contract and is one of our Wily Veterans.

Koenen!

He is the Franchise baby!

But seriously, I think Brooking already said on his way out the door that Lofton is going to be a heck of a leader for our D.

It would be nice to see Babs step up too.

It seems like only yesterday that we were drafting him out of Iowa. Now he is on his second contract and is one of our Wily Veterans.

Yeah, Lofton is monstrous.

okay...HD...I'm lost...must go to rosters

EDIT: Harry Douglas...my mind was on defense...LOL

I think on defense it will be Lofton. Even Brooking texted him and told him this was his team now so that tells me that there might be some leadership qualities there already.

You have to give it to Brooking. I don't know any other player in the NFL that is still trying to help a team after he signs with another team. Really great guy and what a leader.

i think Lofton on defense i think he has the potential to be the ray lewis of our D and on offense it is no doubt Matt ryan he really stepped up last year as soon as he started and let everybody know that he was the leader and was playing like a leader. I think he has a little peyton manning in him as well kind of like a guy you always feel you have a chance with