Lil Wayne?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On this board why do a lot of you rap heads think he is the worst rapper ever? Or that is what this board makes it seem. -_-

The man has made a lot of good songs, especially when he first started.

co-sign........wayne does not suck.......some of his recent stuff is iffy,but he's definately talented.People just love to hate.Carter 2 was fire

On this board why do a lot of you rap heads think he is the worst rapper ever? Or that is what this board makes it seem. -_-

The man has made a lot of good songs, especially when he first started.

I liked the stuff he had coming out but he's gone way downhill. Nothing more than a gimmick but certainly not the worse ever.

now see......he started doing auto-tune like last year...he aint been doing it that long

The other criticisms still apply

I personally didn't like his older **** anymore than his newer ****

But Shaud, who's saying he's the worst ever? I don't think anyone argued that. But when you have a dude call himself the "best rapper alive," then of course he's gonna be criticized accordingly. Being just OK (which I think Weezy has been throughout his career) won't cut it. And the fact that a lot of people in the hip hop industry actually acknowledge him as the best rapper alive really makes me sad for the state of the industry. Hip Hop isn't even its own genre of music anymore, it's just a mix of R&B and Pop right now basically.

But Shaud, who's saying he's the worst ever? I don't think anyone argued that. But when you have a dude call himself the "best rapper alive," then of course he's gonna be criticized accordingly.

Well I don't know if anyone has flatout said he's the worst ever but a lot of people on this board says he's garbage, which I don't think it's true especially if you listen to his old stuff.

I think people blow that "Best Rapper Alive" thing out of proportion. Wayne explained that every rapper should feel they are the best rapper alive.

I'll post some songs of his that I like.

Well I don't know if anyone has flatout said he's the worst ever but a lot of people on this board says he's garbage, which I don't think it's true especially if you listen to his old stuff.

I think people blow that "Best Rapper Alive" thing out of proportion. Wayne explained that every rapper should feel they are the best rapper alive.

I'll post some songs of his that I like.

me too,and yes people do blow it out off proportion.......Wayne isnt just "ok" he's actually good and has some thoughtful songs.But all most people hear is recent stuff on the radio.He's made so many songs that i guess he's to the point now where he is expirementing alot with auto-tune and stuff like that

me too,and yes people do blow it out off proportion.......Wayne isnt just "ok" he's actually good and has some thoughtful songs.But all most people hear is recent stuff on the radio.He's made so many songs that i guess he's to the point now where he is expirementing alot with auto-tune and stuff like that

Look man I'm not being a hater

But when everybody in the industry is autotuning, then it's not really experimentation. It's just jumping on the bandwagon.

Bizzy Bone used autotune on his most recent album and I hated it just as much when he did it. Autotuning is the most annoying trend in hip hop music IMO.

Look man I'm not being a hater

But when everybody in the industry is autotuning, then it's not really experimentation. It's just jumping on the bandwagon.

Bizzy Bone used autotune on his most recent album and I hated it just as much when he did it. Autotuning is the most annoying trend in hip hop music IMO.

When he first started doing it the only person doing it was T-Pain....then kanye came later,and a few other people

Word and I think all of Cashmoney back in the day was underrated.

B.G.

Juvey

Turk

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Lil Wayne - **** The World

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Lil Wayne - **** The World

yup,the first song he cursed in.......