Will Noriaki Kinoshita ever get a chance?

Hatchet1984

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't get a chance because he obviously isn't better than what we're using. He is a free roster spot and if he eventually develops into something good then great.

At TC though he was easily the 6th best receiver.

Kinoshita never had a chance to prove anybody what he can actually do...All people have is video proof and by the looks of it, hes pretty fast...even if it was in NFLE (Warner was from NFLE correct?) I don't see how people can judge him based on that.

Maybe he could get a new chance...All I know is that he was doing good last training camp and then disappear.

Kinoshita never had a chance to prove anybody what he can actually do...All people have is video proof and by the looks of it, hes pretty fast...even if it was in NFLE (Warner was from NFLE correct?) I don't see how people can judge him based on that.

Maybe he could get a new chance...All I know is that he was doing good last training camp and then disappear.

He wasn't doing good at TC. He dropped a good number of passes. I was rooting for him though, but he wasn't making as good of grabs as the other 5 receivers.

He wasn't doing good at TC. He dropped a good number of passes. I was rooting for him though, but he wasn't making as good of grabs as the other 5 receivers.

Yeah, him coming in he was supposed to have great hands. Never saw it. He muffed a punt if I remember right, like on his first chance. He had a place before we drafted Douglas. Or maybe even Robinson.

Actually, why doesn't Robinson return punts? He is ridiculously fast, and his hands are made of pillows stitched by angels and stuffed by Zeus himself. Man I hope we really give him a chance next year.

Yeah, him coming in he was supposed to have great hands. Never saw it. He muffed a punt if I remember right, like on his first chance. He had a place before we drafted Douglas. Or maybe even Robinson.

Actually, why doesn't Robinson return punts? He is ridiculously fast, and his hands are made of pillows stitched by angels and stuffed by Zeus himself. Man I hope we really give him a chance next year.

that guy cant stay healthy catching lol, i wouldnt try to kill him returning punts

This was actually discussed late last season and I don't remember the exact thing but it is some kind of agreement, not sure with who exactly, that he doesn't count against the roster so he can't be activated during the season even if they wanted him to be. I guess they could but they would have to sign him to some kind of different contract. It is something the NFL is doing with some kind of international something or another. I don't even remember who said this but the question was asked and explained that they couldn't because some agreement. He doesn't even count against the 53 man roster or the practice squad. I heard it from someone with inside info of the Falcons. May have been radio but honestly, I don't remember. Ya'll probably won't believe me but whatever. :D

that guy cant stay healthy catching lol, i wouldnt try to kill him returning punts

I'm not sold on those injury reports. He had been nicked up, would practice all week, and would be a game time cut. I think they had their guy in Douglas at the time. I hope I'm wrong, and he comes in, because he was great. He could be a 1,000 yarder without too much of a problem. Fast, with great hands, and great catches. Let's see what happens, but I'm still thinking we cut him.

I don't think Goodell is going to let the NFL turn into the NBA, which is why you will not see more players from different countries, when you do, its very rare.

There are 23 Samoans in the NFL as of the playoffs.

link

I don't believe he is allowed to keep people from playing because they are from different countries. If they are cleared to work in the US then they can play. Making the team is a different story.

I found it interesting that so many colleges in Japan play football.

There are 23 Samoans in the NFL as of the playoffs.

link

I don't believe he is allowed to keep people from playing because they are from different countries. If they are cleared to work in the US then they can play. Making the team is a different story.

I found it interesting that so many colleges in Japan play football.

He doesn't keep them from playing. In the late 90's, the Cowboys had a Japanese LB that did start and was pretty good too. As far as our player, it is some agreement we have to keep him here. He cannot be activated because he doesn't count against our roster or even against the practice squad. This was asked last year and answered by someone either in or close to the organization. I wish I remember who said that. It has to do something with a program that the NFL is doing with trying to expand the popularity of the NFL to other countries. Kind of like us playing in London and having a preseason game in Japan and now Mexico. I don't know if other teams are doing this but I'm sure our guy is not the only one in the league. It has something to do with that though and that's why he can't be active even if we wanted him to be. I guess he could make the team if he was good enough but that would be different circumstances. As of the last two years he doesn't count toward the 53 man roster or our practice squad. If you ask J mike, I'm sure he can give you the exact program that it is. Something international.

Asians just dont make good football players.

How many asians play football? Only a few high schools in Japan and that's it. Asia doesn't even know about American Football, Baseball on the other hand... Korea for example, only 80 high schools play baseball but everyone knows about it and they have good players.