2009 season prediction

The falcons schedule is very tough. What do you guys think their record will be with some decent draft picks?

Atlanta Falcons

Home: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

Away: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers, New England Patriots, New York Jets

The falcons schedule is very tough. What do you guys think their record will be with some decent draft picks?

Atlanta Falcons

Home: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

Away: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers, New England Patriots, New York Jets

Home should be a friendly place for us again this year... I see no reason why we can't take all 3 division games, and at least 3 of 5 of the other home games, so I'll say 6-8 home wins.

Road looks tough. We know how well the NFC South played at home last season, but I expect Tampa Bay to be down, so I think 1 of 3 of the division road games. Games vs. the Cowboys, Giants and Patriots will be tough... I like our chances @ San Francisco and the Jets. 2-3 wins out of those 5.

Looking at 8-8 on the low end I think, 12-4 on the high end... early on I'll say 10-6.

Atlanta Falcons

Atlanta Falcons

Home: Carolina Panthers: Delhomme declines further, W

New Orleans Saints: our O beats on there D more then there O on our D, W

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Unless they get Cutler, rebuild year, big W

Philadelphia Eagles: Always drama with the eagles, home im giving us a W, close game

Washington Redskins: Team that gets better, how is Cambell going to play, L

Chicago Bears: Orton is not the answer, MR killed them last year, W

Buffalo Bills: TO more than likely causing drama by this point, W

Miami Dolphins: Everyone will have figured the wildcat, but solid football team, close W

Away:

Carolina Panthers: W

New Orleans Saints: home field sneaks it, L

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, W, do much firepower for them

Dallas Cowboys, see what Boys turn up, i like their chances, L

New York Giants, could be a great game, but tight L

San Francisco 49ers, like Mike Singletary, but W

New England Patriots, TD goes home, Brady back in MVP proficiency, L

New York Jets: See what happens with Cutler like the Bucs, but the D is getting nasty! tight W

That gives me 11-5, many might say optimistic, but i was one of those "stupid" optimists last year who said we could win and get about .500, and somehow i don't think i will be laughed at like that again this year

Atlanta Falcons

Home:

Carolina Panthers- WIN

New Orleans Saints- WIN

Tampa Bay Buccaneers- WIN

Philadelphia Eagles- WIN

Washington Redskins- LOSE

Chicago Bears- WIN

Buffalo Bills- WIN

Miami Dolphins- WIN

7-1 AT HOME

Away:

Carolina Panthers- LOSE

New Orleans Saints- LOSE

Tampa Bay Buccaneers- WIN

Dallas Cowboys- WIN

New York Giants- LOSE

San Francisco 49ers- WIN

New England Patriots- LOSE

New York Jets- WIN

4-4 ON THE ROAD

I say we will go 11-5 again like last year and make it to the NFC Championship and lose that game to the Eagles and not make it to the SuperBowl.