Netflix customers---I'm thinking of joining

rvrndzombii

I have Blockbuster online, and today I found out that they are changing their policies yet again. Now the movies you get from the store count as your rentals and new movies will not be shipped until you return them. ends up costing more than you get (surprise surprise)

I have an xbox 360 and I see where you can (for the love of god!!! the word that goes here is another word for small river or brook) movies. Anyone using netflix that can tell me how much you like it? Are they pretty fast with shipping?

Ive been using Netflix for quite a long time. I have never had issues with their service. Outside of some poor quality DVDs (marred, scratched, etc) I have nothing but good things to say about Netflix. :)

The ship times are outstanding, though the waiting times for newly released movies can be annoying. I dont use their streaming service because I have a more preferred site (and ways) to PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL movies and shows online.

Guest WoodyPaige

I don't use the service through Xbox 360 so I can't comment about their console service. I can say though that their shipping is REALLY fast. I live in Puerto Rico and movies get here pretty darn quick. I imagine it is only be faster in the mainland.

I have had it for years. I love it. I tried Blockbuster for a while, but found that netflix had a better turn around time. There are lots of classic movies and some new releases that are available to strea m on the xbox, and they seem to be adding more all the time. I would highly recomend them.

They pretty much do everything they advertise perfectly, so if the plan sounds like what you want then go for it.

For example, I'll put a movie in the mail, the next day they get it and ship the next one out, and the day after I get my new movie in the mail. 3 days everytime, like clockwork. I think I've gotten it a day or two late a time or two, but that was really USPS and not them. They will occasionally have a short wait for really big new releases, but nothing bad.

Streaming service works really well on the 360. I think they could have a better layout but the actual streaming works like it should. If you have a slow connection or one that gets interrupted a lot it won't work well, but otherwise the quality of it is perfect. Be warned though, not everything is on streaming, they just have a bunch of random titles with a few big titles mixed in.

Had Netflix for quite awhile now. 3 years, I think. Netflix is excellent for getting new movies (I got the new Punisher: War Zone today) and especially if you like old stuff (Hearts Afire tv show).

I've tried Blockbuster online before (taken advantage of when they give free trials, then turn around and cancel before they charge me) and they stink.

Get Netflix and you'll be happy.

NetFlix is awesome. I dn't have a 360, but I hooked a pc up to my TV and used t s t r e a m movies that way, but now they offer it through TIVO as well so I use it in this way, quality is very near, if not DVD. I pay only $8.95 per month which includes 1 DVD out and unlimited instant. The instant is more for movie buffs than latest releases type people, but there are tons of great films to watch. I also have every season of Law and Order, Heros, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Magnum PI, Weeds (including up to date current seasons) and several others just to watch whenever I feel like it. I'll never watch a fraction of what I have in my Q

I have Blockbuster online, and today I found out that they are changing their policies yet again. Now the movies you get from the store count as your rentals and new movies will not be shipped until you return them. ends up costing more than you get (surprise surprise)

I have an xbox 360 and I see where you can (for the love of god!!! the word that goes here is another word for small river or brook) movies. Anyone using netflix that can tell me how much you like it? Are they pretty fast with shipping?

blockbusteronline used to be AWESOME, but now it sucks. i stopped a while ago. they were charging way to much for me to like.

I use the 360 streaming. The online video selection is decent. This may sound fanboyish, but it is EXTREMELY easy to use and works very well. Go online, add a movie to your instants, and go back to your xbox360 and play the movie. It plays as well as if you popped a brand new disk into the 360 itself and started watching.