LJ SMITH SIGNS WITH THE RAVENS.

sporkdevil

to Baltimore. Couldn't help it

"RAVENS SIGN L.J. SMITH

Posted by Mike Florio on March 17, 2009, 5:04 p.m. EDT

We just wrapped up a spot on 105.7 the Fan in Baltimore with Scott Garceau and Anita Marks, during which they reiterated their report that free-agent tight end L.J. Smith would/could be signing with the Ravens.

So after ending the call we decided to poke around a bit, and we confirmed that, indeed, Smith already has been signed.

Per a league source, it’s a one-year, $1.5 million deal.

Smith was the Eagles’ franchise player in 2008, but they made no serious bid to keep him this time around. He reportedly had narrowed his choices to Atlanta and Detroit. On Monday, however, word broke that the Falcons were out of the running."

maybe the Press had mistaken the Falcons for the RAvens they are both birds. Yes the Thread was moved real quick, I was reading it and next thing i know it was gone, and it didnt even say moved in TATF

Perhaps they are done with my shenanigans? :lol:

I think theres another LJ Smith one in TATF.

to Baltimore. Couldn't help it

"RAVENS SIGN L.J. SMITH

Posted by Mike Florio on March 17, 2009, 5:04 p.m. EDT

We just wrapped up a spot on 105.7 the Fan in Baltimore with Scott Garceau and Anita Marks, during which they reiterated their report that free-agent tight end L.J. Smith would/could be signing with the Ravens.

So after ending the call we decided to poke around a bit, and we confirmed that, indeed, Smith already has been signed.

Per a league source, it’s a one-year, $1.5 million deal.

Smith was the Eagles’ franchise player in 2008, but they made no serious bid to keep him this time around. He reportedly had narrowed his choices to Atlanta and Detroit. On Monday, however, word broke that the Falcons were out of the running."

camp fodder