Old Fashion Hate

Shredman

ok we come in the NFL together, we have left it all on the Field against each other since 1966 , We Are WITHOUT QUESTION the 2 best Teams in our Div, Both have High Octane Offenses Franchise QBs and Game Breakers across the boad on Offense, I Have got into it with Bucs and Panther Fans already soooo i figured it was time to call out the real Rival of the Atlanta Falcons.... ok Saints Fans lets hear your most memorable Falcon Saint Moment...

Mine the 1991 wild card Game @ the superdome

Prime Time Prime Time yea it was a thing of beauty for a Falcon Fan

sorry Bucs Fans yes you have beat us alot in the last few yrs and we dont like you but you dont measure up to the Saints as far as a Rival

Panther Fans ...lmao your kiddin right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WIJARcxV94...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyH3ew2UGK4...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSsfA7W7Y8A...feature=related

What more needs to be said? Those clips bring goosebumps and tears every time you watch them. Hopefully, nothing like that ever happens again, to any team. But man, what a moment that game was.

And for good measure:

All I know is the only thing keeping the Saints down since 2006 is injuries and horrible officiating.

Take that however you wish. ;)

funny i watch most saints games and ive seen a few you got screwed over on, the minny and denver game, in particular. but if that was the only thing holding you back you'd be 14-2.

the falcons had bad calls all last year, and we still managed to get into the playoffs.....refs are just an excuse for losers. you dont hear about it from the teams that make the playoffs or win the superbowl.

funny i watch most saints games and ive seen a few you got screwed over on, the minny and denver game, in particular. but if that was the only thing holding you back you'd be 14-2.

the falcons had bad calls all last year, and we still managed to get into the playoffs.....refs are just an excuse for losers. you dont hear about it from the teams that make the playoffs or win the superbowl.

Your team was the least penalyzed in the league last season. That's what I call some sympathetic refs. ;)

Your team was the least penalyzed in the league last season. That's what I call some sympathetic refs. ;)

penaltys isnt bad reffing, that was good coaching, we were at the bottom of the league, in challenges over turned. we got screwed over, in the chargers game, wich we won anyway. in the philly game wich we lost. and in the tampa bay game, wich we won. that could have been easily 3 losses, but when you win , you dont *****. :lol:

penaltys isnt bad reffing, that was good coaching, we were at the bottom of the league, in challenges over turned. we got screwed over, in the chargers game, wich we won anyway. in the philly game wich we lost. and in the tampa bay game, wich we won. that could have been easily 3 losses, but when you win , you dont *****. :lol:

It's all perception. Some may see it as a bit incredulous for a rebuilding unfamiliar team with rook coaching and rook QB

to play so seemingly perfect. ;)

You know, funny story. Remember how I said I visited every opponents boards the week of the game? Well, after the Minnesota game, people on the Minny board were actually apoligizing, they said the Saints completely out played them, but the refs gave them the win. Yes, they actually said that. There were fans registering at sr, saying the same exact thing.

As for the playoffs and superbowl statement, I disagree. Atleast once or twice every year, or any message board, you will find fans blaming the refs for a loss.

How can anyone deny bad officiating exists, and that it happens more often to certain teams than others?

Can anyone here with a straight face say that the NY Giants and N.O. Saints get the same

looks when it comes to officiating? And I don't care what era they're playing in.

Calling me a loser for complaining about refs is like calling someone a crybaby for reporting

a major crime.

Yeah, if I were a fan of a team like say the 49ers or cowboys, steelers or bears, then I wouldn't

have a leg to stand on, but man I'm a battered Saints fan. Saints have always, and I mean always,

got the shyt end of the stick. Now that Saints are putting an undeniable product on the field, the league

is seething and Saints fans are seeing some of the worst officiating ever. And to detract from

this, bad officiating is currently being touted as a league wide epidemic! BS! Saints have been getting

the red headed stepchild treatment since it's inception.

I'll be honest with you, I hate this league, but I love the game. This is my dilemma.

i think somesaid the are looking at the rule on no replay after the whistle, which we all know we hear atleast 20 times a season, the play can not be challanged because the play was blown dead, so maybe we want see as many bad calls if they fix this....

You know, funny story. Remember how I said I visited every opponents boards the week of the game? Well, after the Minnesota game, people on the Minny board were actually apoligizing, they said the Saints completely out played them, but the refs gave them the win. Yes, they actually said that. There were fans registering at sr, saying the same exact thing.

As for the playoffs and superbowl statement, I disagree. Atleast once or twice every year, or any message board, you will find fans blaming the refs for a loss.

everyone blames a ref for a loss or too nola, but you saints fans blame the refs for 2 complete NFL seasons, its pathetic

everyone blames a ref for a loss or too nola, but you saints fans blame the refs for 2 complete NFL seasons, its pathetic

We do? Really?

I can't speak for others, but I don't blame the refs for any loss. I do blame them for taking away potential victories though.

As for 07, there aren't any games that register in my mind as poorly officiated.