Is there anyone on the offensive side you'd be happy with at 24

Is there any player out there who could legitimatly fall to 24 that you'd be happy with on the offensive side of the ball. Obviously, defense needs to be the focus, but we can't completely ignore the offense.

I know there are a few wanting Pettigrew, and I'd be ok w/ that pick, but what if someone like Michael Oher fell to us. Would you want a good OT if one falls vs OLB, SS, or Corner?

Is there any player out there who could legitimatly fall to 24 that you'd be happy with on the offensive side of the ball. Obviously, defense needs to be the focus, but we can't completely ignore the offense.

I know there are a few wanting Pettigrew, and I'd be ok w/ that pick, but what if someone like Michael Oher fell to us. Would you want a good OT if one falls vs OLB, SS, or Corner?

Impact Defensive Player for me.... B)

Im only looking on defense... Our O-line is pretty much set. We have Turner and norwood at RB. Ryan at QB!!! Roddy, Jenks, Douglas and robinson coming off injury. Im happy with peelle and hartsock at TE (begin to look at that position around the 3rd round). Mughelli at fullback WOW

which rookie could improve this....

So dont look at offense before 3rd round. Unless Darius Hayward WR is there at the second round pick...

NO!! Just say NO! I would rather trade down at this point if there no good defensive value player at this position.

Insurance for "Pancaker Baker" would be nice, or another bookend to go at RT. This years center class is filled with future studs. I can't honestly see us taking another skill position, but if the Eagles don't grab him we need to get Moreno. I love Thomas Brown, but every since Douglas became the ST stud we don't really have a use for him. Imagine,then we'd be earth, wind, and fire!

The only 2 offensive players I would want @ 24 is a offensive lineman or Brandon Pettigrew.. We have no quality depth on the o line and those that are saying that we're "fine" at that position will be in for a rude awakening if Baker, Blalock, Dahl or Clabo goes down..

I would be fine with taking Pettigrew because he fills a need at a position that we won't have to address for the next 6 or 7 years unless he suffers a injury.. Why not upgrade a position when you can.. A lot of you are still thinking now and not long term.. The NFL is a marathon, not a sprint. When you're strong on the offensive side of the ball you don't stand pat you get stronger.

All in all I'll be fine with whoever we take at 24.

The only 2 offensive players I would want @ 24 is a offensive lineman or Brandon Pettigrew.. We have no quality depth on the o line and those that are saying that we're "fine" at that position will be in for a rude awakening if Baker, Blalock, Dahl or Clabo goes down..

I would be fine with taking Pettigrew because he fills a need at a position that we won't have to address for the next 6 or 7 years unless he suffers a injury.. Why not upgrade a position when you can.. A lot of you are still thinking now and not long term.. The NFL is a marathon, not a sprint. When you're strong on the offensive side of the ball you don't stand pat you get stronger.

All in all I'll be fine with whoever we take at 24.

Good post. If we don't go with D (particularly DL), I wouldn't mind seeing us get one of the OT's. Pettigrew would also be exciting, though he's pretty well down my list of wishes... but I concede that he would make us better. I'd like to know more about his run in with those cops though.

Personally I'd be just as happy w/ Oher as I would w/ anyone on the defensive side. With Weiner retiring, we need an insurance policy for Baker. And even if Baker stays healthy, we could use the upgrade at RT and the depth.

Word. But is there really any chance that he will fall, especially now that the dude from Bama has fallen so badly?