ONCE AGAIN, Detroit in talks with the same free agent as us.

RI Falcon

What the **** is up with them talking to every free agent we are talking to as well?

"Some NFL teams have expressed interest in Hamm, so he wants to show them he can play a full season without any injuries. He had a workout with the Cincinnati Bengals last Monday and has been in talks with the Detroit Lions and Atlanta Falcons."

It's a really long article, so I kinda skipped to where it talks about the Falcons, but I think Detroit is trying to hard to be like us by talking to all the same free agents.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2009/mar/1...-put-on-a-show/

Your thoughts?

who's this ham fella?

i pretty darn good sized DE that played in the arena league, saints signed him before he injured his quadricepts i think? doesn't seem to have an injury history though i think that was his first major one. he was an arena DE and massive so he will probably play DT if we were ever to sign him

i pretty darn good sized DE that played in the arena league, saints signed him before he injured his quadricepts i think? doesn't seem to have an injury history though i think that was his first major one. he was an arena DE and massive so he will probably play DT if we were ever to sign him

He does have good size and i hope he can grow. I am kind of leary about the Tweener DE/DT. We already have two of them in JA98 and Babs.

He does have good size and i hope he can grow. I am kind of leary about the Tweener DE/DT. We already have two of them in JA98 and Babs.

to be honest i think it's better to have a lot of players on the line like that, it helps with depth and makes the rotations a lot easier

who's this ham fella?

exactly.

that article is really strange.

i looked into it. the indoor league starts april 4 and ends july 11.so that's what they mean by a "full season."

the guy does have nice size and if dimitroff is looking at him, he may have some value.

kind of interesting.

What the **** is up with them talking to every free agent we are talking to as well?

"Some NFL teams have expressed interest in Hamm, so he wants to show them he can play a full season without any injuries. He had a workout with the Cincinnati Bengals last Monday and has been in talks with the Detroit Lions and Atlanta Falcons."

It's a really long article, so I kinda skipped to where it talks about the Falcons, but I think Detroit is trying to hard to be like us by talking to all the same free agents.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2009/mar/1...-put-on-a-show/

Your thoughts?

Mia Hamm???? She might could give Elam a run for his money. Hamm_Mia.jpg