Walter's Mock

Well, we're back at Pettigrew. Visit My Website

If this scenario plays out I really see us trading down into the second for more picks. WIth that in mind it appears Walter's may be finding our ideal trading partner. Check out the section here on Darrius Heyward-Bay. Visit My Website

We sit right were the Raiders want to be and Al Davis is always good for a trade.

Draft is screwed up. He's got the Jets taking Wells at 17, then says Tampa Bay will have to look at Josh Freeman because Knowshon Moreno is off the board... but Moreno isn't off the board, he has them going at 29 to the Giants. Bush league.

That's probably one of the most realistic mocks I've seen. The Matthews and Wells picks are a little high and I'd be shocked if MJ is picked that high, but otherwise that's pretty solid.

It really is a nice mock.. But watch how folks moan about Brandon Pettigrew being the pick lol..

Draft is screwed up. He's got the Jets taking Wells at 17, then says Tampa Bay will have to look at Josh Freeman because Knowshon Moreno is off the board... but Moreno isn't off the board, he has them going at 29 to the Giants. Bush league.

He says Moreno is off the board not because he's been picked but because the Bucs spent a ton on Derrick Ward.