does anyone think there is a conspiracy against atlanta.

metatron360

I for one believe their is, as i have seen many games where rulings for us are overturned, and rulings against stay as called.especially when it's a TD or close to one. i can recall this happenig several times over the past 6 years.when i watch othher teams this does'nt seem to happen much.what are some memorable plays that were called badly in your eyes or key play's taken away from us, from holding to ineligible receiver,annything kinda dumb or no way should've been called

Instead of dignifying this thread with a serious response, I am going to hijack it. Lets all use this thread as a support group to deal with overcoming our sadness of previous Falcon conspiracies. I will go first.

In 1998, Eugene Robinson received a vision late at night that would later be discovered to be a hallucination triggered by the CIA. This vision told him he had been chosen by the Lord to preach to the troubled men and women of the world. While practicing during the weeks prior to the Super Bowl, he received an anonymous letter (likely also from the CIA) that told him of a bunch of troubled prostitutes that needed his help. Well, of course, he went to help. We all know the story, but did you all know the CIA funded their 2009 South American budget with their winnings from their Denver to cover bet that was bought up 6 points?

And now you know the rest of the story.

i wouldnt say conspiracy, i would just say that the refs suck big 8====D

like the muffed punt, the fumble in the rams game, and both fumbles in the chargers game. but to say we were the only team being officiated badly, and that theres a big conspiracy against us...is plain stupidity.