Roddy White is better than Larry Fitzgerald

dick stacy

Roddy White is better than Larry Fitzgerald.Roddy has better hands than Fitzgerald also.His contract should be more than Fitzgerald. Roddy White didn't have another number one receiver helping him like Boldin.Boldin is gone from Arizona now Fitz is on his own.Roddy White will be the best receiver in the NFL and have the best numbers next season.Who would you rather have on our team Fitzgerald or Roddy White if push came to shove?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you being sarcastic? Fitzgerald is, without question, the best receiver in the game. Roddy is a great receiver and deserves to get nice contract, but he is not on the same level as Fitzgerald. And Roddy's hands are not even close to being as good as Fitz's. That is just ridiculous.

Are you being sarcastic? Fitzgerald is, without question, the best receiver in the game. Roddy is a great receiver and deserves to get nice contract, but he is not on the same level as Fitzgerald. And Roddy's hands are not even close to being as good as Fitz's. That is just ridiculous.

no one is on Fitzs level, the guy is in his own universe, i agree White is a Pro Bowler, looks like fitz is a hall of famer easy......i think this guy just wants someone to argue with him, he is a racist who is looking to get into it with someone...

no one is on Fitzs level, the guy is in his own universe, i agree White is a Pro Bowler, looks like fitz is a hall of famer easy......i think this guy just wants someone to argue with him, he is a racist who is looking to get into it with someone...

No im not deadman calm down dude.Im talking football here.Roddy White will have better numbers than Fitz next season.Anquan boldin is gone from Arizona.He had alot to do with Fitz getting open.

Well why would you say such a thing?Roddy does have better hands and he dont have Boldin to help him get open like Fitz does.Roddy was first in the league on first downs.

Well why would you say such a thing?Roddy does have better hands and he dont have Boldin to help him get open like Fitz does.Roddy was first in the league on first downs.

you're stupid. Roddy White has had one good year. Larry Fitzgerald's been the league's most consistent WR since 2005. Shut up. And Larry Fitzgerald can make an argument he has the best hands of all time and did something no other WR has done including Jerry Rice which is put up 100 yards in every single playoff game he's been in. Boldin helps him and is a great WR but he's been injured a lot and Fitz still is ridiculous.

you're stupid. Roddy White has had one good year. Larry Fitzgerald's been the league's most consistent WR since 2005. Shut up. And Larry Fitzgerald can make an argument he has the best hands of all time and did something no other WR has done including Jerry Rice which is put up 100 yards in every single playoff game he's been in. Boldin helps him and is a great WR but he's been injured a lot and Fitz still is ridiculous.

umm roddy has had 2 good years in a row. dont get in an argument with him. he has lots of ammo from getting own by calling roddy not elite.

So if you had a choice would you actually rather have Fitzgerald over Roddy White?

Fitz didn't have Boldin vs. Carolina this year how'd that work out?

You do have a point about that and Arizona slaughtered Carolina at home.But are you telling me that Roddy couldnt have done the same?an you act like youre scared to answer my question about would you rather have Fitz on our team instead of Roddy?

You do have a point about that and Arizona slaughtered Carolina at home.But are you telling me that Roddy couldnt have done the same?an you act like youre scared to answer my question about would you rather have Fitz on our team instead of Roddy?

If I'm a Falcons fan and the Cardinals out of the goodness of their heart decided to offer straight up Larry Fitzgerald for Roddy White, I would drive Roddy to the airport.

hah i forgot he was good in 2007. Regardless he's had 2 good years, and he's not as good as Fitzgerald or Boldin.

And you still have yet to tell me how in the F... is Fitz hands better than Roddy Whites? Roddy has the best freakin hands in the league.he was number one on first downs homie.

The thing about Fitz is he's a freak. You give Roddy those sized hands and leaping ability, then Roddy is better. He runs better routes. is a better downfield blocker amd has Jenkins on the other side. While I like Jenks, Bolden and Fitz were the starting receivers in the pro bowl. Jenkins is solid. Bolden is one of the best. But you can't give Roddy his physical attributes, so that makes Fitz better. As far as being students of the game, I think Roddy is probably the better receiver. Fundamentals and such.

...How sick would it be? You all know what I'm thinking....

And you still have yet to tell me how in the F... is Fitz hands better than Roddy Whites? Roddy has the best freakin hands in the league.he was number one on first downs homie.

because you're an idiot that's why. Fitz has better hands than Roddy White. Nobody on this board would say otherwise ... except you. Leading all WR's in first downs doesn't mean you have the best hands. You're just a complete homer.

The thing about Fitz is he's a freak. You give Roddy those sized hands and leaping ability, then Roddy is better. He runs better routes. is a better downfield blocker amd has Jenkins on the other side. While I like Jenks, Bolden and Fitz were the starting receivers in the pro bowl. Jenkins is solid. Bolden is one of the best. But you can't give Roddy his physical attributes, so that makes Fitz better. As far as being students of the game, I think Roddy is probably the better receiver. Fundamentals and such.

if the Queen of England had balls she'd be the king. Regardless, Fitzgerald's better everything than Roddy White.

Good post.Fitz is just bigger.I think Roddy is the better receiver an he is also a good blocker.Fitz cant block to save his life.

Good post.Fitz is just bigger.I think Roddy is the better receiver an he is also a good blocker.Fitz cant block to save his life.

Who cares? WR's don't get paid to block they get paid to catch the ball and score TE's. Not to mention you don't know that Fitz isn't a good run blocker probably because you only watch the Falcons. Fitzgerald is by far the best WR in the league right now. This isn't to say you shouldn't be happy with Roddy White but you're just being a complete homer.

because you're an idiot that's why. Fitz has better hands than Roddy White. Nobody on this board would say otherwise ... except you. Leading all WR's in first downs doesn't mean you have the best hands. You're just a complete homer.

Dude Fitzgerald doesn't have better hands than Roddy White an no one on here will agree with you on that.He may have bigger hands.So what do you think of Roddy Whites hands then?jeez

ummm are you truely this stupid? Do you actually want to compare numbers or do you want to just quit now.

being serious you might not want to. roddy did avg more yards per catch. Boldin isnt special. he gets help from having fitz on his team. i think roddy is better than fitz.

being serious you might not want to. roddy did avg more yards per catch. Boldin isnt special. he gets help from having fitz on his team. i think roddy is better than fitz.

Boldin's rookie year he had 100 catches for 1377 yards and 8 TD's. Roddie White will never do that.

And oh wow White averages more yards per catch. You forget that Fitzgerald had more catches, yards, TD's, more 40+ yard plays, and oh by the way Roddy White did not league the league in 1st downs you clown Andre Johnson did and Fitzgerald also had more 1st downs them as did Brandon Marshall.

Actually White wasn't even in the top 5