Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dick stacy

Will the Falcons go after Matt Jones?

200 posts in this topic

yea i am sorry i dont speak ********, and the fact that your serious has made me dumber.

I love number 3. Where are these girls from? I'll buy a Shock jersey if I can figure this out. I swear.

You know that cutty is piece of ****, with some 16 inch chromies on it, an awful sub rattling that ***** out, and some straight pipes.

Well, not really. I think **** stacey is some white azzhole trying to cause trouble. But I bet he still drives an Olds.

Not quite i have a Chevorlet Avalanche.You fail.Dramatically son.The kkk is getting gayer every day.

hmmmmm are you assuming all african americans talk like that and drive a cutlass supreme?The man is the devil lol I finally see that.Just like Malcom x said.Still true til this day.

if I were to do that, then i would assume that i talk like that and drive a cutlass, but i dont talk like that nor do i want anything to do with a ****** *** cutlass, ill still to my Pilot.

yea i am sorry i dont speak ********, and the fact that your serious has made me dumber.

Well your mom said that you've been that way since birth i just asked her.

I love number 3. Where are these girls from? I'll buy a Shock jersey if I can figure this out. I swear.

Justene Jaro, CB. Atlanta steam. Atlanta's new Lingerie Football team.

also Lol, you dont have to buy a Shock jersey, just support the Steam, when they come out in Sept.

/agreed

his sig is the only redeeming quality of this thread.

thanks, I support Atlanta Sports.

if I were to do that, then i would assume that i talk like that and drive a cutlass, but i dont talk like that nor do i want anything to do with a ****** *** cutlass, ill still to my Pilot.

So, where do these girls show up to?

I think I'm in love. (At least number 3).

/agreed

his sig is the only redeeming quality of this thread.

I know right.You wish yall had rthym an could dance like that.But to bad only certain people are born with that talent.

Well your mom said that you've been that way since birth i just asked her.

sorry my mom does not like ******** people either, but glad you are trying to bring moms in here. i guess you would have picked dads, if you knew yours. i feel bad your mom was not as lucky and couldnt have left you.

Justene Jaro, CB. Atlanta steam. Atlanta's new Lingerie Football team.

also Lol, you dont have to buy a Shock jersey, just support the Steam, when they come out in Sept.

thanks, I support Atlanta Sports.

Woot! She plays corner? I'm gonna go shop for a ring right now

It's a shame I'm outta Georgia before September though. Trying to find some road games I can catch.

Do the Steam travel? I'll make a drive for some of that. I'll buy her jersey. Right off of her back.

Woot! She plays corner? I'm gonna go shop for a ring right now

It's a shame I'm outta Georgia before September though. Trying to find some road games I can catch.

Do the Steam travel? I'll make a drive for some of that. I'll buy her jersey. Right off of her back.

yea they are apart of the lingerie football league, i am not sure on schedule yet. Not many teams out there just yet, but i think it will get better with time. LMAO i think every1 would take the jersey off her back, but let me say im not sure how concrete the positions are.

LMAO i think every1 would take the jersey off her back, but let me say im not sure how concrete the positions are.

So, she could play... fullback :rolleyes:

sorry my mom does not like ******** people either, but glad you are trying to bring moms in here. i guess you would have picked dads, if you knew yours. i feel bad your mom was not as lucky and couldnt have left you.

wow you said your mom does'nt like ******** people huh?well you keep failing to realize is that we had you.I hate to break it to ya sonny.But im your real dad son.I was just ashamed of you all these years and i still am.I thought i would let you know that now.Because since youre grown now i aint got to pay child support for your sorry azz boy.

not sure where your going, but i would guess the closest team would be in chicago, and i was talking about her, since the team just got picked a few months ago, and i doubt they have had practice.

there wr is very nice!!!!

so whats like the price range for tickets?

Which one is their WR? I don't care about any of them that aren't number 1 or 3.

I feel like number 3 is football smart enough to play corner and WR. Because she is hot enough to do as such.

yea they are apart of the lingerie football league, i am not sure on schedule yet. Not many teams out there just yet, but i think it will get better with time. LMAO i think every1 would take the jersey off her back, but let me say im not sure how concrete the positions are.

Go ahead man/Dont hide it or be embarrassed about yo mama boy.You know,tell them about your mom.She played for the team also.She is a great receiver,she has caught every ball thrown her way

not sure where your going, but i would guess the closest team would be in chicago, and i was talking about her, since the team just got picked a few months ago, and i doubt they have had practice.

yeah chi, though im definatly gonna root for the steam, i will never root for sports teams from illinois

NICE. Worst case scenario is I'll be a few hour drive from there. The real shame is the birds are playing the bears, but at home. I'm gonna try and catch a preseason game, but that's the best I'll be able to get this year. It will be really weird. I'll represent with some bird jerseys, but I still want the Turner pro bowl jersey.

wow you said your mom does'nt like ******** people huh?well you keep failing to realize is that we had you.I hate to break it to ya sonny.But im your real dad son.I was just ashamed of you all these years and i still am.I thought i would let you know that now.Because since youre grown now i aint got to pay child support for your sorry azz boy.

LMAO dude your like what 12? im probably older than you. funny thing is that im no where near as dark as you and the fact that i look pretty much just like my dad. also if you were smart you would know that if you have to pay back child support for all the years you missed. Yall want abortion illegal and people like this guy are spamming our boards. i wish your dad would have pulled out or wore a condom.

yeah chi, though im definatly gonna root for the steam, i will never root for sports teams from illinois

Oy! I'm shooting for Illy son! But you can't hate on the Bears (their FO does that enough for them).

But come on Illy, send me a nice scholarship! I can be talked out of Indy's law program, because your football team is better. And that makes me shallow, but it's true. Mendenhall came from Illy. He didn't do much (which is why you don't talk s about the ravens, but still).