any panther fans here?

Maine207

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a fan of any team we own as often as we do Panthers

I Love um, wish we played um every week B)

So you want to go 8-8 every season?

I mean, I knew that Dirty Turd fans were pleased with mediocrity, but I didn't know that meant the literal definition.

By virtue of our series lead of 17 wins and 11 losses for .607% against you guys we would win around 6 out of every 10 games against the Panthers.

How does that even matter? Nobody has swept the series since 2005, and a bunch of beatdowns from the Capers and Seifert era have nothing to do with the current personnel on either team.

So basically, you're proud of splitting with us. Like I said, mediocrity.

How does that even matter? Nobody has swept the series since 2005, and a bunch of beatdowns from the Capers and Seifert era have nothing to do with the current personnel on either team.

So basically, you're proud of splitting with us. Like I said, mediocrity.

dude are you high, j george beat you, d johnson beat you, my lord even J Harrington beat you, in 1998 we sat an NFL record by scoring 21 points in 58 secs, in 2002 we beat you by a combined score of 71-0 in your SB yr us at 5-11 dregs of the league beat you, the Falcons own the Panthers dude and always have...

dude are you high, j george beat you, d johnson beat you, my lord even J Harrington beat you, in 1998 we sat an NFL record by scoring 21 points in 58 secs, in 2002 we beat you by a combined score of 71-0 in your SB yr us at 5-11 dregs of the league beat you, the Falcons own the Panthers dude and always have...

What a coincidence, I fire off canned responses without reading posts too!

The entire premise is that you saying "lol we own teh panthars i wish we could paly them evary week" is moronic because you split with us last season and haven't swept us since like 2004. That would mean going .500 every season. Am I posting in Chinese or something? What is so hard to understand about that? Or is your trigger finger to post a bunch of Vick's stats really that itchy?

Again, I pose the question: what the **** does Vick, 1998, Joey Harrington, or any of that have to do with the current personnel on either team? If you say anything other than "nothing", either your perception is really skewed or you're not paying attention. Again.

What a coincidence, I fire off canned responses without reading posts too!

The entire premise is that you saying "lol we own teh panthars i wish we could paly them evary week" is moronic because you split with us last season and haven't swept us since like 2004. That would mean going .500 every season. Am I posting in Chinese or something? What is so hard to understand about that? Or is your trigger finger to post a bunch of Vick's stats really that itchy?

Again, I pose the question: what the **** does Vick, 1998, Joey Harrington, or any of that have to do with the current personnel on either team? If you say anything other than "nothing", either your perception is really skewed or you're not paying attention. Again.

dude when you have manged to beat us it was always a battle for you, we on the other hand have completly dominated the Panthers to many times to count including last yr .... i know i have seen the Panthers play every game against Falcons, even when all that happened to start 07 , i looked at the schedule saw the Panthers and said well we have 1 win for sure... guess what we beat you soundly , and could have beat you twice if D Hall hadnt imploded, how many times have you seen our Nickle Corner get an int and return it for 6 ???? yea almost every yr it happens...

we will sweep you AGAIN this yr watch....

you hate me right ? lol

dont feel to bad i had the same hate for the 49ers in the 80s and 90s, some teams just have your Number , it sux when its in your div but we DO have the Panthers Number and i dont see that changing with the Offense we will field for the next ohhhh 10 yrs yeaaaaaaaa babyyyyyyyyyy....

This stuck out amidst all the total nonsense:

how many times have you seen our Nickle Corner get an int and return it for 6 ???? yea almost every yr it happens..

That hasn't happened since 2004 you tool. Can Falcons fans talk about the rivalry without grossly exaggerating everything? I'm going to humbly postulate: no.

Yeah, beating the Falcons a combined 68-17 in 2005 was a real battle. We just barely pulled out that 24-9 squeaker early last season too.

First, you made the excuse about Hall's meltdown costing you the first game in 2007 that we won by 7 points as if it was an afterthought that Atlanta would have scored the seven points and then some for the win had that not happened. Later that season, they beat us by 7 and you turn around and call that a sound win. That makes no sense. What happened to all the people that used to post here and had a rational thought anywhere in their brains?

No really, you should all be happy with your dominating split. It confuses the **** out of me or anyone with an ounce of sense why that should/could be a mark of pride, but I've long since given up on trying to figure out what's going on in the heads of most people posting here.

For the next ten years? Bring it ladies. Williams, Stewart, Smith, and Otah aren't going anywhere.

can you say denial lol

Falcons Own Panthers and everyone knows it, including J Peppers who out right said he would like to play for us, which is a big reason you guys franchised him and left yourself with no cap room and you have no 1st rd pick , oh and did i mention you guys still have J Dellhome at qb lmao now JP is on his way to NE , man it could get real ugly quick in Car with your INT Machine J Dellhome in full throttle and no K Jenkins J Peepers or K Lucas , i am gonna go out on a limb here and say Panthers will go from first to worse in South this yr.... come on back in Dec and lets compare post shall we ?????

can you say denial lol

Falcons Own Panthers and everyone knows it, including J Peppers who out right said he would like to play for us,

Oh yeah, well Matt Ryan outright said he wanted to play for us. See, I can make things up too.

which is a big reason you guys franchised him and left yourself with no cap room and you have no 1st rd pick

No, we franchised him because we planned to trade him for picks. I know this is is a reference to the "Peppers only wants to play for four teams" BS in the media, but even that ended up being three NFC East teams and the Patriots. If he wants to get paid, he'll have another Pro Bowl caliber season if we do retain him. If he doesn't play well and slumps, he can become a free agent after 2009 and get paid half of what we originally offered him. No problem.

Actually, we took our 2009 first round pick last draft and he was a big reason Williams and Stewart exploded. Nice try though.

, oh and did i mention you guys still have J Dellhome at qb lmao

You don't say.

now JP is on his way to NE , man it could get real ugly quick in Car with your INT Machine J Dellhome in full throttle and no K Jenkins J Peepers or K Lucas ,

Actually, Peppers isn't headed anywhere until he signs the tender placed on him. Nobody can even negotiate with him until he signs it, so the Pats are either blowing smoke or they've very publicly violated the CBA. As for Jenkins, he was a marginal player and a cancer after 2003. Lucas was getting torched all last season and not living up to the contract he was signed to in 2005. One of the picks we got for Jenkins turned into Charles Godfrey, a starter. All good moves. It'd be like me laying into you for Brooking's departure.

i am gonna go out on a limb here and say Panthers will go from first to worse in South this yr.... come on back in Dec and lets compare post shall we ?????

Don't care enough.

i saw a panther game at your guys house in 98, it was like wow , the Stadium you guys have is something to see man for sure... and all in all the Fans were Nice to me and i was sportting a Big Play Ray jersey and we won , so my respect for the Panthers did increase after that... but i still want to beat you guys every yr lol