New mock 3/16

bigjmw84

FA signings:

Mike Peterson (Effective starter with Vet leadership)

Brett Romberg (Could be McClures successor)

Darren Sharper (1-2yr) (Getting older but coverage and hitting ability hasnt dropped much)

Tank Johnson (1-2yr) (If he has his head on straight he can become a nice piece in our 4-3)

We trade our 24th to GB ror their 41st ,73rd and 2010 3rd round pick

2nd: Connor Barwin - Abe takes him under his wing to become his successor

2nd: Jarron Gilbert - A freakish athlete for his size who would keep Babs fresh at UT

3rd: Victor Macho Harris - Prototypical Corner in our defense.We could plug him in at KR/PR

3rd: Danelle Ellerbe - Good leader,familiar with BVG, excellent in coverage, and has the versatility to play all LB positions

4th:Cornelius Ingram - His knee injury will effect his draft stock, but he would be a steal. Plug him in Day 1

5th: Andrew Gardner - One of the most underated OT's in this draft class. I hope his stock doesnt rise too high

5th: Jasper Brinkley - I believe he is back to normal self after his knee injury. Backs up Lofton

6th:Myron Prior - A tough guy to handle in SEC competition would fill out the depth chart nicely

These moves give our offense some finishing touches while bolstering our defense

With this depth we will have fresh legs along the D-line allowing us to wreck havoc

DE:Abe/Barwin/Bierman

DT:T.Lewis/T.Johnson/M.Pryor

UT:J.Babs/J.Gilbert/K.Moorhead

DE:J.Anderson/C.Davis/C.Barwin

WLB: S.Nicholas/D.Ellerbe/R.James

MLB: C.Lofton/D./J.Brinkley/T.Gilbert

SLB:M.Peterson/C.Wire/D.Ellerbe

CB: C. Houston/V.Harris /B.Grimes (V.Harris could take C.Houstons spot if he gets lax like last offseason)

FS: E.Coleman/T.Decoud/V. Hutchinson - (Decoud will be ready in a season or 2 when Colemans contract is up)

SS: D.Sharper/T.Decoud/J.Fudge (We wait till next year to select our S) Next years class is better)

CB: C.Jackson/ V. Hutchins/Irons - (Chevis is ready to step in and contribute as the starter)

FA signings:

Darren Sharper (1-2yr) (Getting older but coverage and hitting ability hasnt dropped much)

Tank Johnson (1-2yr) (If he has his head on straight he can become a nice piece in our 4-3)

2nd: Jarron Gilbert - A freakish athlete for his size who would keep Babs fresh at UT

3rd: Victor Macho Harris - Prototypical Corner in our defense.We could plug him in at KR/PR

3rd: Danelle Ellerbe - Good leader,familiar with BVG, excellent in coverage, and has the versatility to play all LB positions

4th:Cornelius Ingram - His knee injury will effect his draft stock, but he would be a steal. Plug him in Day 1

5th: Andrew Gardner - One of the most underated OT's in this draft class. I hope his stock doesnt rise too high

5th: Jasper Brinkley - I believe he is back to normal self after his knee injury. Backs up Lofton

6th:Myron Prior - A tough guy to handle in SEC competition would fill out the depth chart nicely

These moves give our offense some finishing touches while bolstering our defense

With this depth we will have fresh legs along the D-line allowing us to wreck havoc

CB: C. Houston/V.Harris /B.Grimes (V.Harris could take C.Houstons spot if he gets lax like last offseason)

FS: E.Coleman/T.Decoud/V. Hutchinson - (Decoud will be ready in a season or 2 when Colemans contract is up)

SS: D.Sharper/T.Decoud/J.Fudge (We wait till next year to select our S) Next years class is better)

CB: C.Jackson/ V. Hutchins/Irons - (Chevis is ready to step in and contribute as the starter)

I appreciate that you put a lot of time into your post...but you do know that football is indeed played outside of the southeast, correct?

Mock drafts suck. Madden video games have ruined football fans.

they would be OK if it were implied that a "player such as this" would be good for _____ at pick _____. Projecting the actual pick is an exercise in futility, and for this board, an exercise in extreme homerism

SEC >>>

lol....typical

I'm willing to bet that you didn't even go to college, much less one of the SEC institutions. Go on...*Lie to Me

Nope, college is a waste of time, if your not gonna be a corporate *******

kinda funny i say SEC >>> you get all offensive.

guess you dont wanna admit it is indeed the best in college football.

Nope, college is a waste of time, if your not gonna be a corporate *******

kinda funny i say SEC >>> you get all offensive.

guess you dont wanna admit it is indeed the best in college football.

I just think it's funny how people hop onto the nuts of something in which they have no affiliation if for no other reason than desperately wanting to fit in and root for something that their peers root for. Sad really. But, as judging by your screename, you're the typical bottom 10% of the high school class and I shouldn't expect more from you.

I just think it's funny how people hop onto the nuts of something in which they have no affiliation if for no other reason than desperately wanting to fit in and root for something that their peers root for. Sad really. But, as judging by your screename, you're the typical bottom 10% of the high school class and I shouldn't expect more from you.

lets see born and raised in georgia, natural for you to love your home state's teams.

are you from texas?

as for last part.. lemme guess your a high-class POS.. if so you can go to ****

oh yes.. sec is the best conference in college football.

just for you to actually get mad. TTU sucks.

now you can get all offensive

lets see born and raised in georgia, natural for you to love your home state's teams.

are you from texas?

as for last part.. lemme guess your a high-class POS.. if so you can go to ****

oh yes.. sec is the best conference in college football.

just for you to actually get mad. TTU sucks.

now you can get all offensive

Born and raised in GA, natural for you to love your home state's teams? So you love Georgia Tech just as much as UGA right? And Georgia State? What about Georgia Southern? You're a huge fan of those teams as well, correct?

im a huge fan of hating tech yes your correct

Now you're contradicting yourself. Did you not just say in your previous post that it is natural for you to love all of the teams in your state? Now you are saying that you root very strongly against one? How does that make sense? Why not just admit what is plainly obvious: That you root for UGA even though you have absolutely no affiliation with them, but continue to do so in order to "fit in" and be "a part" of something that you really aren't. You didn't go to UGA but you want to jump on the bandwagon even though other schools, like Georgia Tech, have won a national championship much more recently than UGA (have they ever won one?). You jump on the SEC bandwagon and root for them because deep down, you wanted to go there but realized early on in your studies that school was never for you because you couldn't get in. Instead, you will travel overseas as part of the marine corps, telling everyone that you're a huge UGA fan so again, you can be a part of something, as it gives you something to feel good about, holding onto that deep down yearning to desperately be a part of something that doesn't give a crap about you (The University of Georgia). Although you never went to college and have nothing to do with UGA, you will defend them to the death because, again, you desperately want to be a part of something.

Loser.

ooh internet big guy calling someone a loser.

smh @ you

your almost as bad as michaelgeee wanting a season ticket holder forum.

welcome to the ignore list, i hate dumb people like you.

oh and yes.. TTU does indeed suck.

have a nice day

***You're

Had you paid attention in high school (did you drop out??), you'd know that "your" is grossly incorrect and reveals your lack of education and desire to communicate in a grammatically correct fashion. Have fun overseas.

brinkley will be long gone by then.

my mock:

trade our 1st for a early 2nd and 4th

2nd- Ayers great pass rusher and could compete for a starting position

2nd- moore SS ball shark could start some this yr

3rd- jasper brinkley Can play any LB position and could start at WLB

4th- trade to jax for henderson nuff said!!!

4th- Cornelius Ingram good pass catching TE

5th-top CB on the board

6th-7th draft depth

FA signings:

no I think we should play the free agents for defense and pick up a TE. Because the offense was pretty good last year good enough to make it to the playoffs. But the defense could use some improvement since we lost half of them in freeagents. First pick should go to a TE and the rest to defense. But we should get some one like Tank or Sharper in free agents.