Who's Hotter Meghan McCain or Laura Ingraham?

Tetsujin-28

Laura Ingraham recently sparked controversy by calling Meghan McCain "Plus-Sized". This was in response to Meghan McCain criticizing the extreme right-wing of the GOP, namely Ann Coulter. McCain's response was to tell her critics to "kiss her fat azz" on the View. I figured that with all the who's hotter threads that have been started, this would be the perfect time to create one of my own. So have at it! :lol:

meghan-mccain.jpg

fox-news-laura-ingraham.jpg

At least post a good picture of Laura.

Laura24.jpg

Funny (and classy) to pick a photo right after her chemotherapy while her hair was growing back and her body pretty well ravaged.

lauraingraham.jpeg

You combine her looks with her credentials, then yea, she is smoking hot....she obtained her law degree at University of Virginia Law School (ranked 8th in the country). She then clerked for judge Ralph K. Winter on the second circuit of the U.S. Court of Appeals, from there on to the Supreme Court for Justice Clarence Thomas.

Not to mention that she was a speechwriter for President Reagan in his last two years. She served in policy positions at the U.S. Department of Transportation and Department of Education and currently hosts the fourth most-popular radio show in the nation.

On the other hand we have Meghan McCain who was an art history major in college, and when asked about the most pressing political problem today by none other than Rachael Maddow, she said this:

Spending freeze? You know, econ -- economic things, I said this last night on Hannity, I said is my -- I didn't even take econ in college. I don’t completely understand it so I’d hate to make a comment one way or the other. That's – truly of all the things – I keep reading and I just don’t understand it.

She has about as much business debating Laura Ingraham or even Ann Coulter on any important issue as her old man does continuing his masquerade as a conservative. I will agree that Ingraham would have been much better served taking Coulter's sensible cue and just ignoring this twit, but I guess her continuing idiotic claims of speaking for young republicans got under her skin.

Funny (and classy) to pick a photo right after her chemotherapy while her hair was growing back and her body pretty well ravaged.

lauraingraham.jpeg

You combine her looks with her credentials, then yea, she is smoking hot....she obtained her law degree at University of Virginia Law School (ranked 8th in the country). She then clerked for judge Ralph K. Winter on the second circuit of the U.S. Court of Appeals, from there on to the Supreme Court for Justice Clarence Thomas.

Not to mention that she was a speechwriter for President Reagan in his last two years. She served in policy positions at the U.S. Department of Transportation and Department of Education and currently hosts the fourth most-popular radio show in the nation.

On the other hand we have Meghan McCain who was an art history major in college, and when asked about the most pressing political problem today by none other than Rachael Maddow, she said this:

Spending freeze? You know, econ -- economic things, I said this last night on Hannity, I said is my -- I didn't even take econ in college. I don’t completely understand it so I’d hate to make a comment one way or the other. That's – truly of all the things – I keep reading and I just don’t understand it.

She has about as much business debating Laura Ingraham or even Ann Coulter on any important issue as her old man does continuing his masquerade as a conservative. I will agree that Ingraham would have been much better served taking Coulter's sensible cue and just ignoring this twit, but I guess her continuing idiotic claims of speaking for young republicans got under her skin.

So she can play the chemo card? She can say something about someones looks because she had cancer and no one can fire back?

" You're fat! I had cancer!" :rolleyes:

So she can play the chemo card? She can say something about someones looks because she had cancer and no one can fire back?

" You're fat! I had cancer!" :rolleyes:

You can say what ever you like about her looks, but to specifically cherry pick a picture of her in the middle of recovering from chemo to rag on...... <_< if you see nothing wrong with it, I ain't going to attempt to explain it.