I posted earlier

elise22

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why did you get moved over there?

idk... i was just excited to be a "member" lol

and i posted saying i looked forward to good conversation about the falcons and draft etc... then along came a barrage of insults...

anyway...i will be around when the serious football talk starts at draft and after...looking forward to it

and i posted saying i looked forward to good conversation about the falcons and draft etc... then along came a barrage of insults...

anyway...i will be around when the serious football talk starts at draft and after...looking forward to it

I guess since you have figured out how to work the Avatar, you cant stop huh, kind of like shopping. :D:lol:

you get used to it. .... I have come to enjoy some of the insults I get. some of them can be quite creative...

anyway. welcome... and enjoy your hazing

so start talking serious then.....

What is your take on the draft? Who should we go for and what position do you beleive is most vital for our orginization to address?

well, i am not real knowledgeable on the draft but i do know we have some guys to replace....we need more pass rushers so DE must be addressed and Lawyer Milloy tho aging will be missed...Foxworth will be missed CB and hopefully we concentrate HEAVILY on defense

well, i am not real knowledgeable on the draft but i do know we have some guys to replace....we need more pass rushers so DE must be addressed and Lawyer Milloy tho aging will be missed...Foxworth will be missed CB and hopefully we concentrate HEAVILY on defense

Your right, we need defense. And I'm sure TD with focus the draft on the defense. I dont know if we need DE quite yet, I think they will give Jamaal one more year to prove himself. What we need is DT and LB.

Your right, we need defense. And I'm sure TD with focus the draft on the defense. I dont know if we need DE quite yet, I think they will give Jamaal one more year to prove himself. What we need is DT and LB.

I think that i would have to agree with Elise that we do need DE.

lol I just saw you're other post and lol at how its goes insane with the eleventy gazillon posts after you put the picture up. hahaha come on guys...

well i put up a normal pic and i was "anorexic" so i thought i would put that one to rest with a better pic...lol...anyways

I think the only perv on this board is you. I think you're a dude.

Truth.

Sad. Is this Saturday? You can't just shave 20 years off of your former screen name and start over. What is going to happen when the 19 year old whose myspace you hacked finds out you are using her picture?

Lawsuit.

So you start a useless thread and get moved for being OT so you simply come back and do it again?