Wuz Up Falcons Fans!

Superfan28

I am stuck in Pansies land unfortuntely! Looking for some Falcons fans from NC, I know you are out there! There are a bunch in Asheviile, NC. Wherever you are Falcons fans from NC, wanted to see if anyone has bought there season ticket plan or is planning to go to any games this season!

Thanks,

Superfan28!

Greetings!

Diehard Georgia-transplant Falcons fan living here in Fayetteville, NC. Hate anything Panthers-related and I wear my red and black with pride (UGA included, of course!)

Not planning on going to any games as of yet (still wishing). I watch every game here on Ft. Bragg for free.

Im here on the east side of the state. I totally feel your pain... blue and black everywhere. Makes it so awesome when we beat them though.. last year was like christmas for me. they all talked crap all year until we won two.. then 3 then 4 etc....

we can only get to one game each year/ but as soon as I get done with my degree and 3 semesters of grad school... i am headed west... season tickets will soon follow.!!