Von Hutchins - Is he proven?!

FalconDK

I haven't really seen the man play and actually didn't know about him before he came to ATL. he eas draftet in the late round and haven't seen too much playing time.

It sounds as if many fans are anticipating some great stuff from him, and think that he is good enough as a starter... can anyone explain why??

This is not supposed to sound negative, i'm just wondering, and if coach smith starts the dude I will be backing him up

I haven't really seen the man play and actually didn't know about him before he came to ATL. he eas draftet in the late round and haven't seen too much playing time.

It sounds as if many fans are anticipating some great stuff from him, and think that he is good enough as a starter... can anyone explain why??

This is not supposed to sound negative, i'm just wondering, and if coach smith starts the dude I will be backing him up

Can you point me in the direction of people being high on Von Hutchinson? All i have seen around the board is negative post. I so let the man play and prove himself.

Hutchins supporter checking in.

1. He is experienced

2. He can play several positions including safety

3. He was our starting RCB before his injury

Hopefully he comes back healthy enough to reclaim the starting job Smitty, Van Gorger and Emmit Thomas designated him for.

Crisp Houston was a target last year and still can't find the football when it's in the air.

I believe that Von Hutchins was brought in by Smith to ease the transition from the previous defensive scheme towards the cover 2, and as stated before, he was the starting RCB before getting injured.

Oh man I am looking forward to the position battle at CB this upcoming season. Its gonna be crisp.

I believe that Von Hutchins was brought in by Smith to ease the transition from the previous defensive scheme towards the cover 2, and as stated before, he was the starting RCB before getting injured.

Oh man I am looking forward to the position battle at CB this upcoming season. Its gonna be crisp.

he may have been just that. Meaning he could also be expendable this year now that Jackson and Houston have experience; and with more FA cuts coming and of course a possible draft pick.