Can anyone tell me about a DT from Northwestern?

I hear that John Gill performed very well at his pro day. I don't think that he was invited to the Combine, despite playing very well at NW. His coaches compare him to Casillas: A lttile less quick and a little more strong. He is supposed to be able to anchor against the run but he also has some pass rush moves.

Is he a good sleeper pick for our DT rotation?

he is expected to be a udfa. his stock is quietly rising though. no real scout report on the guy though.

"Northwestern Pro day: Northwestern defensive tackle John Gill wasn’t invited to the NFL scouting combine, but topped many players’ workout numbers during his Pro Day workout this week. That showing would have ranked him among the top 10 defensive tackles at the combine. Weighing in at 302 pounds, Gill clocked a 4.91 in the 40-yard dash, registered 29 repetitions of 225 pounds in the bench press test and turned in a 31.5-inch vertical leap. His shuttle run was 4.44 seconds and his three-cone drill was 7.1 seconds, which were better than any of the defensive tackle numbers at the Scouting Combine, according to a league source. Gill’s 10-yard split in the 40-yard dash was 1.70 seconds. Gill has already had a private visit with the Chicago Bears, according to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Sun-Times. - Brad Biggs, The Chicago Sun Times/Aaron Wilson, Pro Football Talk "