Hot or Not

durrdbyrd

Hot or Not  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Vida Guerra?

• Hot
    • Not

Now that the ABF Beauty of the Year Tournament is over, Hot or Not returns. This week will be dedicated to a few of the losers from this year's tournament. We'll start with most controversial figure from the whole thing, Vida Guerra. Seemingly every round that this woman was in caused arguments about her beauty. So let's settle this once and for all. Is Vida Guerra Hot or Not?

I'm not going to post photos because I'm going to let those who are inevitably going to duke it out do that for me.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** right she hot.

Same people calling her not probably are the ones that picked Erin Andrews over Lauren London. These people taste are asstastic.

I mean someone voted Fergie in the competition for goodness sakes.

And they voted for Kat Dennings over Halle Berry :blink:

**** right she hot.

Same people calling her not probably are the ones that picked Erin Andrews over Lauren London. These people taste are asstastic.

I mean someone voted Fergie in the competition for goodness sakes.

I'm not a fan of Erin Andrews and didn't even vote until the 8 I think, but still, you voted for Vida over Halle. Do you really have any room to judge others? I mean, really? REALLY SHAUD??????

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was determined by the board that Vida isn't hot...from Lauren London losing to Erin Andrews and Halle Berry not making the final four some questionable decisions have been made on this board.

Vida might not be the baddest...but she's bad nontheless.

And they voted for Kat Dennings over Halle Berry :blink:

:o, I'm hoping some of those were sympathy or joke votes.

I'm not a fan of Erin Andrews and didn't even vote until the 8 I think, but still, you voted for Vida over Halle. Do you really have any room to judge others? I mean, really? REALLY SHAUD??????

Yes I have room to judge others REMARKABLE. Halle is out of her prime, I'm basing on if I'm at the club who I'm hollerin at first and thats Vida over Halle buddy!

Now nobody in there COT **** MIND is going to spit game at Erin Andrews at a club over Lauren London.

Not only is she hot, but she is one of the most beautiful women in the world

Seriously... after all the hate against her I TRIED to find a flaw in her. And I couldn't. Eyes, lips, body, smile, swag.

And lol @ Remarkable calling her a slut. If you're gonna call Vida a slut for posing nude, then what do you have to say about Monsters Ball?