Fast and Furious

womfalcs3

I always dread the ricers making a comeback everytime one of these movies come out. They are uber-unrealistic.

Someone please explain the last race in the first movie to me:

- the train track 'is exactly a quarter of a mile away from here' according to Diesel

- one car is a 10 second car and one is a 9 second car

The entire scene takes like 2 minutes....it shouldn't last 10 seconds, even with the slow motion added in.

I always dread the ricers making a comeback everytime one of these movies come out. They are uber-unrealistic.

Someone please explain the last race in the first movie to me:

- the train track 'is exactly a quarter of a mile away from here' according to Diesel

- one car is a 10 second car and one is a 9 second car

The entire scene takes like 2 minutes....it shouldn't last 10 seconds, even with the slow motion added in.

Dramatics my friend

I'll go see it. I enjoyed the first one and it'll be cool to have the original cast back together, even if they are some of the worst actors in Hollywood. The cheesiness of some of the lines in the first one was great. Ja Rule trying to be wise: "Edward knows a lot of things, and one thing Edward knows is, it's not how ya stand by ya car, it's how ya drive ya car. You betta learn that." :lol: I also liked the car chases/races. I don't give a crap if it's realistic. It's a movie.