Question for TB fans

Lou Dog

I personally think the Bucs will be ok at QB. It is more than obvious they are going to be a ground it out team. Three great RB's in Derrick Ward, Earnest Graham, and Cadillac Williams. Then there is always Clifton Smith, who could probably be a VERY small change of pace back.

I personally think the Bucs will be ok at QB. It is more than obvious they are going to be a ground it out team. Three great RB's in Derrick Ward, Earnest Graham, and Cadillac Williams. Then there is always Clifton Smith, who could probably be a VERY small change of pace back.

Great? :lol: Earnest Graham is pretty good if healthy. Caddy has done nothing since his rookie season and Ward has yet to prove himself. He does great as the third back with Jacobd wearing down the D for him. Personally, Graham is the only one out of the three that I would consider even close to being great.

Great? :lol: Earnest Graham is pretty good if healthy. Caddy has done nothing since his rookie season and Ward has yet to prove himself. He does great as the third back with Jacobd wearing down the D for him. Personally, Graham is the only one out of the three that I would consider even close to being great.

Narrow minded i see.

I bet you think if the name on the back of the jersey isn't Turner or Ryan you automatically think the are below you?

It's a typical Falcons fan, Bucman.

Anyways:

Graham+Ward+Williams+Smith= great RB tandem

I've been hearing all this talk about using Clifton like a Reggie bush type player... I'm all for it if he can duplicate his success. :)

We're going to need it if Luke will be our QB. ;)

Narrow minded i see.

I bet you think if the name on the back of the jersey isn't Turner or Ryan you automatically think the are below you?

Im just speaking the truth. Im not putting down your RBs. I am simply saying that none of them should be called great. They are good but thats about it

I've been hearing all this talk about using Clifton like a Reggie bush type player... I'm all for it if he can duplicate his success. :)

We're going to need it if Luke will be our QB. ;)

Well, the obvious thoughts are that Smith will never match Reggies success.

But the key to that is, you don't need to match someones success. You just need to do what your team asks of you, like Reggie does. A 700 yard rusher may be just as valuable to his team as a 1700 yard rusher is too his. That is a little extreme of a example, but do you get what I'm saying?

Thingpen had more TD than Flacco and Ryan.

During the last 11 weeks Thigpen averaged out at a 82.2 passer rating per game. He threw 16 TD's and 8 INT's, with 58 percent of his passes completed. Those aren't great numbers by any means, but Thigpen has tons of potential, and he showed that this season. Plus, on a very bad team, those numbers aren't bad.

He would come at a cheap price, and could pay huge dividens for the Bucs.

Thingpen had more TD than Flacco and Ryan.

BUCMAN, DON'T YOU KNOW? ..... KC's DEFENSE WAS SO BAD THE OPPOSITION's "D"

DIDN'T HAVE CHECK ANYBODY, THEY KNEW NO MATTER WHAT THEY COULD ALWAYS

OUT SCORE KC. ......... :rolleyes: SERIOUSLY THOUGH THINGPEN'S THE REAL DEAL. HE'S

A KOOL CUSTOMER IN THE POCKET. I LOOK FOR THE KID TO BE EVEN BETTER.

IF THEY GIVE HIM THE CHANCE,

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
What do ya'll think you will do about your QB position this year? Draft a QB in the 1st? Use what you got? Sign a FA?

Josh Freeman's really jumped up in the draft, bypassing Mark Sanchez in a lot of draft circles. I KNOW the BUCS really like him but I have a feeling Chicago might take before us. If that happens we'll sign a FA and take Larry English DE outta Northern Illinois with our first pick.

Just my opinion..............but I'm smart as ****! ;)

Josh Freeman's really jumped up in the draft, bypassing Mark Sanchez in a lot of draft circles. I KNOW the BUCS really like him but I have a feeling Chicago might take before us. If that happens we'll sign a FA and take Larry English DE outta Northern Illinois with our first pick.

Just my opinion..............but I'm smart as ****! ;)

Sanchez would be just fine a #19 as well.