A bit late...

ki46dinah

I like the move, Heath Evans is an instant upgrade in the Saints offense.

He is a good blocker, and he can run the ball and catch the ball out of the backfield.

I'm surprised, just last off season most Saints fans were riding the Karney wave...you dont think this will negatively effect the running game?

Evans is versatile, but isnt exactly reknown for his lead blocking...he can be efficient with the ball in his hands though.

I'm surprised, just last off season most Saints fans were riding the Karney wave...you dont think this will negatively effect the running game?

Evans is versatile, but isnt exactly reknown for his lead blocking...he can be efficient with the ball in his hands though.

No, Karney was a great FB. Do not get me wrong, but he was not a good fit for the Saints offense. In St. Louis, he will be a great fit and will only help Steven Jackson.

Evans, is a good run blocker, from what I have heard a very underrated one. But the Saints do not need a great run blocker, just a guy who can get a shoulder into his man, unlike Karney who was a straight ahead blocker. Get what I mean? In the Saints offense, with their running style, all they need is a FB who can get one good shot on his man, while Karney was a guy who would stay onto his blocker, and did not get to the second layer of the defense. Like you said, Evans is versatile. He will be a good runner and reciever for the Saints. Personally, I think it is a upgrade.

This statement epitomizes the stupidty of all your posts thrown into one! You say you outgained us in the last half season or so when we averaged 152.7 and you averaged 99.6 yards a games. By virtue of your accusation you would have had to outgain our average game 152.7 for eight games in a row and the saints only rushed over our average once in the entire season! Once again you've been called out when you throw your ridiculous stats and accusations out thinking they won't be checked. Once again nola your so full of shyt your eyes are brown! :lol:

We beat you for rushing yardage 6 out of the last 8 games by a total of: 1136 yards average 142 yards a game to saints 884 yards average 110.5 yards a game!

Falcons //////// saints

week 10 = 113 yds week 10 = 105 yds

week 11 = 114 yds week 11 = 103 yds

week 12 = 133 yds week 12 = 98 yds

week 13 = 141 yds week 13 = 44 yds

week 14 = 99 yds week 14 = 184 yds

week 15 = 175 yds week 15 = 119 yds

week 16 = 98 yds week 16 = 181 yds

week 17 = 263 yds week 17 = 50 yds

TOTAL

Falcons = 1136 yds avg 142 yds a game

saints = 884 yds avg 110.5 yds a game

Next time you want to make some false accusations (as you usually do) don't bring that shyt around here!

Rk Team G Pts/G TotPts Att Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Lng 1st 1st% 20+ 40+ FUM

2 Atlanta Falcons 16 24.4 391 560 35.0 2,443 4.4 152.7 23 70 131 23.4 16 5 8

28 New Orleans Saints 16 28.9 463 398 24.9 1,594 4.0 99.6 20 43 103 25.9 9 2

My bad, I was being a little sarcastic, but I didn't realize it was a big difference. But you should get my point, eitherway.

Also, don't accuse me of posting fake numbers. All my numbers come from that great site you linked me too, NFL.com, and unless they are all a big error, are very true.

The running game that out averaged the Falcons the last half or so of the season.

my god nola we are the number 2 rushing team in the whole ENTIRE NFL and you think the saints out rushed us? i see WFW brought up stats, but really that was such a stupid statement that he wasted his time bringing up stats. everyone knows thats a lie.

thats like me saying well the falcons had more passing yards in the 2nd half of the season then the saints did....see how stupid that sounds?