POPS MENSAH BONSU!

tdot falcon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loL@ the video of Chris Bosh doing the weather on the Toronto News the other day.

shame@ them calling him CB4 though..

lOL@ Fat Joe calling 50 CB4 like 3 yrs ago

this will go over most peoples heads

I never knew he called him that but I'm guessing it had to do with the movie CB4.

DA FUTURE!!!

lol he has no jumper whatsoever. But at least he can hit freethrows. And the man hustles and attacks the rim like crazy. He was everywhere. Had like 4 or 5 huge dunks and like 3 dunks that were almost huge but he got fouled. Me and my brother were watching and going crazy. If he finished that slam on the baseline spin the roof would have blown off the ACC. It all started with the Marion dunks and just kept going. Calderon looked healthy and Bargs has finally been looking like the #1 pick. It was good to see.

lol he has no jumper whatsoever. But at least he can hit freethrows. And the man hustles and attacks the rim like crazy. He was everywhere. Had like 4 or 5 huge dunks and like 3 dunks that were almost huge but he got fouled. Me and my brother were watching and going crazy. If he finished that slam on the baseline spin the roof would have blown off the ACC. It all started with the Marion dunks and just kept going. Calderon looked healthy and Bargs has finally been looking like the #1 pick. It was good to see.

lol when he took that 1 jumper he almost aired it. Hopefully the Raps can play like this and make a run, even though they are pretty much out. He brings the energy the raps need. They also gotta get Marion more scoring chances.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

lol take in how his full name is Nana Papa Yaw Dwene Mensah-Bonsu. It must be a ***** filling out forms.

lol yea i saw that too.

In the Ghanaian language Twi, Mensah-Bonsu's name means King (Nana) Father (Papa) Thursday Born (Yaw) Three (Mensah) Whale (Bonsu). In several interviews Mensah-Bonsu has suggested that his family earned its surname when an ancestor slew a whale.

Father 3 Whale!