Lets hear some Atlanta Restaurant reviews. Any new places? Old places?

Andre5000

Anybody been to Flip yet? I hear good things. I know its been around for a while but i went to 2 Urban Licks the other night and the atmosphere was cool, but the service was horrible and the food was just OK. . Also the last 2 times ive been to the Atlanta Fish Market, it was terrible. I like the new MF Sushi in Buckhead.

As far as good cheap food, i really like that place called Eats on Ponce. Jerk Chicken, veggies and pasta with different sauces, really good food for very cheap..

Eats is awesome!

The Thai place over on 10th is good, and I have not tried (but intend to try) the Brazilian Steakhouse over on Peachtree in Buckhead.

Sabroso Tapas in Little Five always has great food and a cool outside atmosphere. I hear high praises about Agave, although I've yet to visit it.

ive been to Agave once and i liked it, the place was packed and it took us forever to get a table though, but i guess if a place is good, thats gonna be the case.

Some places ive never tried but want to

Babette's Cafe

Nikoli's on the Roof

The Oceanaire

Is this ATL only or do metro counties make the cut?

As far as downtown restaurants go Six Feet Under is a pretty cool place to eat and if you take a date go at night and eat up on the roof.

Is there more than one location ? I know theres on on Northside drive. I didnt know they had a roof. And yes, this includes all restaurants in the ATL area.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention Real Chow Baby. I have been there twice and still yet to make it through the door. You will have to wait there, but I hear it's well worth it.

Never been there yet, theres always a line. Must be good.

Taqueria Del Sol is pretty cool, too.

Of course, if we're talking less upscale, it's hard to beat Felini's Pizza. And they have a pretty decent beer selection on tap.

The only problem with Felini's is that La Fonda is right next door, which means I can never go in that direction and choose Felini's over La Fonda. I love their paella.

Ted's Montana Grill is one of my favorites, I think they have the best burger in Atlanta (maybe Vortex is better, maybe)

Meehan's is one of my favorite pubs, great food, good atmosphere.

Everybody's is great pizza. Felini's, Everybody's, Rosa's & Nancy's are my top pizza places in Atlanta.

Yeah 6 feet under has a roof. Great experience on a warm clear night.

As far as other restaurants go try Kiosko on the Square in Marietta. Great empenadas.

If you go upscale Canoe in Vinings is the place to go.

ive never been to Canoe. I want to try it sometime. Pano's and Paul's is a great restaurant, its closed now because they are moving to the new St regis Hotel in buckhead.

As far as a traditional hamburger Flip was terrible, but I've heard their unique sandwiches are better. If I want a hamburger, its 5 Guys or Vortex for me.

I went to Babette's Cafe for Valentines. It was really good, not too pricey, nice wine selection. I haven't been back for dinner or lunch but I plan on doing that.

Agave is overpriced, I don't see the attraction. Try the hole in the wall Mi Barrio just around the corner, very authentic Mexican for a good price.

Fogo de Chão

Brazillian steak house.... It is awesome. Just don't be a tool and waste time getting food from the salad bar, save room for the multiple cuts of meat you will enjoy.

http://www.fogodechao.com/locations/atlantaGA.htm

I have to cosign. i still havent made it thru all the meats. and if you are not in atlanta, these are all over the country. i go to the one here in philly. And there is another place called Lima? i think. I was in buckhead and a month ago and i saw they had one of those too. its like fogo but they have a dress code. Fogo you can come in your jeans and get busy like Arsenio Hall.