ron paul embezzled money from CPAC!

mizzufalcfan

hey, i've got as much evidence to support my claim as the alex "jim" jones crowd does for theirs.

i'm due my opinion, just like you.

ron paul embezzled money from cpac.

:rolleyes:

For some reason you don't want to actually argue with them in that thread. So, you do what you do best, start a "look at me" attention whoring thread and keep on trolling. Preach on snake...oh I mean Mizzu...

:rolleyes:

For some reason you don't want to actually argue with them in that thread. So, you do what you do best, start a "look at me" attention whoring thread and keep on trolling. Preach on snake...oh I mean Mizzu...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what's to argue about??? some stoopid conspiracy nut video from alex "jim" jones???

i'm faking fun of them. don't like it? then tell them to stop acting like idiots.

ironic that you don't want ot actually argue w/ me about ron paul's money laundering scam, huh? hypocritical much?

You post facts, I will be happy to read them and discuss. You have yet to do that. At least the Alex Jones video showed correlations between the fiscal policy of the U.S. and the rise of the FED. I don't beleive that those correlations point to the same thing Jones construes, but at least he has some information. You have yet to do anything. So do it, or shut up :)

You post facts, I will be happy to read them and discuss. You have yet to do that. At least the Alex Jones video showed correlations between the fiscal policy of the U.S. and the rise of the FED. I don't beleive that those correlations point to the same thing Jones construes, but at least he has some information. You have yet to do anything. So do it, or shut up :)

exactly the point i'm making.

posting a kook video isn't "posting facts" just like posting some stoopid kook blog entry that makes false statements about global temperatures isn't "posting facts".

the people you're talking about are not posting facts. they are pasting crap that's not credible on its face. what's to argue about??

exactly the point i'm making.

posting a kook video isn't "posting facts" just like posting some stoopid kook blog entry that makes false statements about global temperatures isn't "posting facts".

the people you're talking about are not posting facts. they are pasting crap that's not credible on its face. what's to argue about??

You aren't making a point, you are trolling. They are the cult, you are the nut on the street corner. At least discussing things with a cult is funny for a while. I am just sitting back, waiting for you to pee on yourself and go back in your cardboard box.

You aren't making a point, you are trolling. They are the cult, you are the nut on the street corner. At least discussing things with a cult is funny for a while. I am just sitting back, waiting for you to pee on yourself and go back in your cardboard box.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

okay, THAT was a funny freakin' post right there!! now you're finally starting to catch on. ;)